The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

tbh

the thing that makes me think frost is fake beyond the wording.

Is someone saying zone said that he would restore limited shots if he backed up.

That… doesn’t sound like zone to me but tbf maybe i am misthinking it.

idk, not going to mech solve an Osie game trying to guess what is real or fake or not

oh hey I am third in posts now. “no time to play” good job chris way to be a liar.

trying to solve osie games is fun. He calls me grandpa yknow

anyways its 3am i am going to sleep, we still have people either barely or not participating at all, while 3 of the 4 top posters have a battle over who has the bigger brain. May doesn’t count since they are disproportionately above us for reasons that aren’t real

There is no battle. I for sure have the bigger brain. :disguised_face:

i believe millium is mafia specifically if crescent is mafia. i have no particular opinion on millium if crescent isnt mafia

1 ) millium has soft defended crescent a lot. not in a too assertive way, something that you wouldn’t call w/w. it has been subtle

2 ) millium has been very reckless with her claim. she knew there was a massive anti-claim. yet she pretty obviously softed vig from day 1, when she represented wanting to shoot psy. i dont find that behavior very believable. mafia isn’t afraid of anti-claim. town is.

i dont find it very likely for a vig to soft her target before she even shoots them. i find it more likely for a vig to want to remain quiet and then shoot a wolf and survive. waiving it as a threat could be manipulative. being able to go back and say “hey guys ive been transparent with my role ergo im town” could be a wolf mindset. because this is the one place where as town you dont want to be transparent (anti-claim)

3 ) i know that she has represented a strong reaction to me scumreading people for not killing wolves. i dont mean to add to her displeasure, but this is nothing personal. this is just mafia and i am trying to solve. i think that she’s mafia due to her reads thus far. unless beancat is mafia. otherwise millium has been content sitting back and let town implode. which at this point you have to be suspicious of. 9 players alive beside me. at least 4 of them are non-town. i can very realistically throw a dart and catch a wolf. i dont find it adequate to be conservative with scumreads. everyone is mafia rn and i am not afraid of calling people scummy even if i end up suspecting some villagers. if we all stay quiet and play passively we will get run over. the town needs to vote together in unison because we are barely keeping up parity. and i think its time to play more assertively

-t

I dont know maybe i am a fucking idiot here but i like that bean seemingly mindmelded with me on the kiiruma early posts. Its like, my exact problem with early kiiruma and I dont think bean is good enough scum to replicate my thoughts organically?

i thought beancat is town because i found her claim believable

it makes sense to give town a hurtful modifier in a game where you put 2 townies who can remove modifiers

i dont think her addendum was her panicking. because she did call kiiruma town early on. it is consistent

i feel despair at her reads though. me and wrongboy biggest scumreads. she voted me too. i dont know what to do when i cant differentiate between villagers misvoting and mafia trying to end the game today

-t

well you said you are CONFIDENT that one of me and bean are wolf and i dont agree, so i guess you can rest soundly believing i am a wolf

1 Like

i dont know what to make of psyaru. i thought my reason to townread him for being reckless was good enough for day 1. i dont have a lot to work with

similar opinion of sultan. i thought he was quite towny at some points. energetically-wise. but i also suspected it at times. ive never played with him before. played once but he subbed in and immediately got killed. i dont understand him as a player or a person and i think that will likely remain true regardless of his alignment. im unsure if english isn’t his first language. i just scratch my head when reading his posts

-t

this is gunna be just like path of radiance, isn’t it
fucking hell man

wrongboy is town imo. i think zug is town. i dunno. i just spent a lot of energy so my confidence dropped. if i started with the zug read i’d be more confident. i have limited amount of power before i need to recharge.

who am i missing.

nooone. very well

-t

Surely this cannot be as traumatizing as that.

at least one evil between achro / crescent

at least one evil between achro / beancat

at least one evil between beancat / crescent

-t

Boy when this game ends I cant wait to read opinions.

1 Like

realistically no, because no one in this game is gunna vote me like they did that game, because unlike that game where catbae incorrectly rallied the entire game to vote me over the outted wolf, which mind you, is still top 10 in the dumbest things I’ve ever seen, people wont actually vote me here

i forgot trisscar. i thought theyre mafia but i think theyre better now. i am heavily tunneled on achro and i appreciate their vote there

-t

God, that should have been a sweep. Sorry for fucking that up

He was so confident. Poor lad.