The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

gira doesnt know how to read the gamestate, or correctly make teams. who the fuck partner solves against an outted wolf, with their so called “partner” being top wagon all day, thinks that ever hits a wolf, all the brains to catch u, but none to see he was voting town all of mylo

People always think I am the final villain. A shame, really.

if achro isn’t town kiiruma might mechanically end up being potentially not clear due to the combination of zone + derps gaming fwiw. im not gonna consider it unless im alive in f3 with him which i wont be. i want to have faith in both derps and zone. but im just saying. like im bracing myself for it, and i’m suggesting that we brace ourselves too, it might happen

-t

there is nothing to consider, kiiruma is town

1 Like

VOTE: achro

2 Likes

UNVOTE

i would like to avoid quick hammer just out of politeness (there is hammer and its at 6). but i appreciate your vote and as things are im almost definitely voting achro before end of day

-t

VOTE: vote: achromatic

I give up, see you guys post game.

1 Like

(your vote didn’t count)

-t

I am very good at mafia I swear.

VOTE: Achromatic

1 Like

even if achro is mafia i would like for us to discuss stuff if possible. it wont hurt to talk. there are at least 4 evil in a list of 10 people. game doesn’t end if achro flips evil if he does. we have more work to do

-t

I dont particularly think this game is winnsble if we are both town, but i still dont particularly like how chris treated u before.

Maybe tmr ill actively spend time town casing myself which is something ive never bothered wasting my time doing

1 Like

re-eval after my death, hopefully having one less person poisoned tomorrow will be of some benefit. GL folks.

If u are town the game isnt winnable and personally after path of radiance the fsct that u self voted just kinda sealed ur fate for me

1 Like

i am not going to push you in a game state where crescent isn’t flipped mafia

if she flips mafia and we are both alive i would like to propose to you the idea that it would be adequate for you to town it up and solve, since u were adamant on clearing her. this is just hypotethical of course

this is unlikely to happen though, imo. im not gonna survive to that game state. but just in case

-t

I agree, this game isnt winnable. For what it is worth.

I am pretty sure tutuu is town, I know you are town. I’ll just move onto the next one.

1 Like

I atill like my read there but they are like the last person i need to do a good reread of

1 Like

The anti claim is painful to play against

1 Like

For what its worth if u have time u should really read path of radiance on MU, it was one of my worst town games and town lost because i was bad and nobody could find me

Ill lonk it before i go to bed

1 Like

@idot
Path of Radiance Mafia

I am Wisp on MU, i got hard pocketed by Achro and Essoa

1 Like

I aleesdy think im townie, and i think there are many things they point to a town mindset, i just cant play like the typical town, who is able to srticulate all their reads and write good cases on whg people are town or wolf, im mostly a gut and game state reader, and way better at finding town, off micro reading stuff in bubbles

1 Like