The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

But ya ill try to weite my thoughts today on myself and crescent, either before or after work

1 Like

Anyways its now 4 am, im off to bed

1 Like

@Crescent What do you make of Achro self-voting? You bit off another player’s head day 1 for doing that. I think it was Psy.

So what do you make of the player whom you respect a lot (Chris) self-voting as a claimed cop because he’s being scumread by a person who he used to represent a scumread on (me). You also represent a scumread on me.

I am curious to hear your opinion on Chris. And me.

-t

@beancat @wrongboy @Triss @Kiiruma @Psyaryu @SultanOfSlam

i heavily HEAVILY HEAVILY urge you to please reconsider your townreads on Crescent.

she has been going under the radar. she has not received adequate suspicion. you guys are passive, respectfully. you are not prodding her. you give her respect as a player. that shouldn’t default to a townread. PLEASE reconsider townreading her. are you sure you’re not townreading her because she’s her?

-t

The reason for my self vote, for the record, was wisp’s referencing of the fire emblem game.

I am intelligent enough to understand that there is no real reason to town read me this game. Part of the bad thing about being unpolarized is that when your read accuracy dips it’s kind of actually literally impossible to find you. I respect that, and don’t wish to waste anyone’s time using up people’s energy when my arguments aren’t really good, even if right.

On top of that, I am a dead man walking tonight anyway. I am not angry or anything, I am just hoping something good happens. Don’t want anyone to think I am upset at the game (other than my own play), and will do my best later in the day to give a big post on everyone and give my detailed thoughts in hopes of it being helpful going forward.

this contradicts your earlier posting

you claimed im obvious mafia. you claimed my reasons to scumread you are insane.

i am not making the argument about “why you shouldnt self-vote”. you already know why, and why even if im wrong town on u there are other towns u can convince and try to win

i am simply pointing out a contradiction that i find scummy because i don’t want you to somehow get townread off of this

-t

I am already voting myself what do you want me to do double vote

i am talking to the rest of my fellow townies fwiw. just business. im trying to win

-t

Ah, well I did promise not to waste time so I will offer no rebuttal for ya

1 Like

I’ve got one tho.

I’m not townreading crescent, I’m not interacting with or reading them at all, barring the mech stuff today. Their constant “I will threat aggro hiss anyone who isn’t present” thing turned me off doing so.

1 Like

Also pretty sure that Sultan said they were working around dyslexia rather than ESL, generally requires the same level of careful consideration in my experience though.

Everybody go to bed or take a break, yall are yawnposting.

1 Like

Votecount as of P#5252

Achromatic (4): wrongboy, Trisscar, Millium, Achromatic
idot (1): Crescent

Not Voting (5): Kiiruma, SultanOfSlam, Psyaryu, beancat, idot

Im here ish but going to be working majority of the day

Why is achro self voting???

She is on my POE or 3rd party relm

Hi im back wtf happened

Achro’s claim was fake wasnt it

No he basically said, i give up trying to prove im town when all i have is my claim. If im getting this right

1 Like

Thoughs on Idot Creasent?

That’s fair.

I mean honestly Milli is probably my strongest town rn because there’s a difference check somewhat between Mill / Achro and I don’t know how much I buy Achro’s claim. Beancat / You would probably be decently high on my towny list but Crescent never really made me go “This person is just town” instead it’s a relatively middling slot considering what we have left atm

1 Like