The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@idot
millium is super obv town
even if you ignore all nuance, you could just effort-clear her because there’s literally no reason mafia!her has to try so hard here, and she’s clearly not enjoying it much
plus she’s also been doomposting and complaining about how we’re in a terrible spot the entire game, which is exhausting to fake as mafia
and millium clearly had a kill, so why would mafia kill a poe townie claiming to be vanillaized

-:coffee:

Its a thought, but the self vote on a day phase which cpuld easily lose the game in an very ambiguous game state., i am just tired honestly

They can read my champs games or fre emblem path of radiance which i linked if theh want to find me, im not worried about myself here

its now over 36 hours since Psy posted

i feel kinda stuck in:

sultan
psy
triss
achro
crescent

all the wolves are in here I think. idk where the 3p is. unpairings are the only realistic way for me to go forward here.

psy/triss I think is unpaired unless exactly with crescent, due to the reasoning crescent described in 3512. though I could start to see w!Achro instead of crescent with some crazy coaching.
unfortunately that just means sultan/psy/triss isn’t the exact team

i don’t think sultan/psy is unpaired for eod1, unless maybe psy has a powerful role. sure sultan tied the votes, but psy was not on the opposing wagon yet. and I can imagine mafia risking a bus on a new player to get cred either then or later. so.

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I want to say in a w!Achro world, he doesn’t feel confident he’s able to convince town to vote out idot. mafia have 3 votes, and need 3 more for majority. though realistically 5 is probably enough. given that beancat is not mafia, which is an assumption i may lose to. then crescent probably is mafia.

(yes i am preflipping everyone not on the previous list town/3p. because idt i’m getting anywhere without that.)

Alright guys, I got drunk on sake on Wednesday, people spent the night and I played Super Smash Bros Ultimate all day thursday, and then Friday I tried to go to a block party. So it’s been hard to give everyone the full answers to who is town and who is scum.

But I am here not to give all the answers.

Is there anything important that happened on night 2? Or any other information about who did what to who?

@Psyaryu
achro is an outted wolf

Achromatic is scum! That’s why!

I said he was scum yesterday >:U

“yesterday” in the sense of day 2

Is there anyone suspicious that you want me to clarify their role for you? I will read through all their posts and determine if they are town or scum.

Crescent is either a really good scum or a really bad town. I like to think really bad town, but I also like to be wrong so if they are a really good scum then I can appreciate it.

Statistically if we spun a wheel and executed I think we would have landed a scum by now. So we could just start doing that. At this point in the game it’s probably a higher probability that we land a scum. We don’t even have to exe achromatic since we KNOW they are scum, we might as well uncover a different scum and leave achro when we can’t figure out who to exe.

I would say
Kiiruma, Millium, Sultan, Psyaryu (that’s me ^~^) are town! so as long as we don’t exe any of those, then we should be good.

Achromatic is scum,

That leaves wrongboy, Trisscar, Cresent, beancat, idot

Crescent I like to think is town,
Trisscar idk anything about them but with a wolf as a pfp it’s probably safe to assume they are a wolf
Idot is probably scum too, using the fact that Achromatic is going down 100% as a scape goat to make himself seem town
if beancat is scum then that means that crescent is scum because they are both cats, so this is evidence to prove that crescent is scum given that 0 scum are gone and there aren’t only 3 scum in this game.

wrongboy can be town, I’ll allow it

mafia can talk in discord so they can plan a facade to protect the other mafia too. Every message that a mafia member makes is geared toward a generalized plan that is understood in a different context. This makes all interactions with a scum have more suspicions, We should see who has interacted with Achromatic in the game and who put them on the chopping board or what sort of scenario or ploy happened. Anyone who is confirmed town can be ignored, while all other parties have to assume there is potential a ploy already conceived.

Whats the reasoning behind this statement?

Honestly, it was my day 0 interpretation of them? They were heavily over the top about being angry of play styles and even suggested that some people be removed from the game or that town would be better off with out person X (it was me ;.; they were so mean to me as a new person I cried that night)

To me, that is counter intuitive to help town, but genius for scum as you could eliminate a town person early, albeit that is against the rules as you would be weaponizing the mod, therefore; they were not trying to do that because they are a good kitty and follow the rules, so that means that they probably aren’t scum but just angry.

If they aren’t scum but do things that directly affect town in a negative way that would make them a bad town player, but because I think that, if they are indeed a scum then they are really good at it so kudos to them XD