The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I also don’t think any here is really smart enough to weaponize the mod in a way that seems legitimate for the sake of helping the scum.

No offense to anyone here, but none of us are geniuses. So the more straightforward thought process is probably more correct than wrong. Crescent seems more like someone who is just a bad town player as opposed to a good scum. If anything I will get them the benefit of the doubt and say they are the 3p because that sounds like the perfect in-between.

Im assuming they are good regardless of their alignment, but personally the whole gotcha moment on idot feels like an excuse to vote someone for reasons that dont make someone with a wolf without some kind of context

The whole wanting to vote out people because theh dont feel like they bring anything to the table and/or are trolling isnt a new take in mafia. But i do tend to think wolves tend to abjsr that reasoning harder than town do. Because one i think its not hard to find at least something in even yohr iso that could point to you being town.

Is this saying idol is town or scum @.@

I was close to shooting u last night but i read ur iso and decided it wasnt the optimal shot, if im wrong im wrong. But i dont think even if j are a wolf the game state is hard because of thst reason, unless its a collective group of lower posters.

I think this game state makes more sense if at least one wolf is alive helping cause chaos and making the gamestate stays in a position wolves can you use.

Idk, but i doubt its achro/idot, since this whole performance doesnt need to exist and achro doesnt feel like he is appealing to a partner more so rather a townie.

Complaining about play styles feels like an anti-town thing.

I’m not as convinced about Sultan as you seem to be, but it’s good to see your list.

Why do you think Beancat is scummy?
Their claim backs up my claim. Not that it helps too much since I’d already claimed things and so Bean didn’t really ‘prove themselves’ on me

What claim? I might not be caught up on the Beancat thing

I dunno if I find it more amusing or more “what” that you think my pfp is a reason to read me as mafia XD

I know nothing about you, that’s the only information I have D:
What other deductions could I possibly get?

I mean, you could read my ISO? That’s probably the most condensed way to learn about me in this game.

Can you summarize the iso?

Not a horrible list. Tiss attempting to pocketing the new guy might be a possibility but it could be legit like lets let the new guy get their feet wet and is not ai

Nu. This is part of the game, you need to make your own observations.

You don’t want to tell me your iso so that I understand who you are? :c

…Do you not know how to do the ISO function on this site Psyaryu?

You mean this button that says “228 posts in topic” ?

That should work yes. You can also hit the little Head-shoulders-silhouette button at the bottom of any of my posts.

idk, I think asking you is far better than reading all those posts. There’s probably a lot of fluff in there that doesn’t help me determine who you are. You can just tell me to help me skip the other stuff.