The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Beancat claimed Tracker.
Tracked me N2, saw I did visit Psy and Derps as I claimed to have.
Apparently cannot track killers though so that’s a modifier to it.

Mmmm no. You do actually need to put the work in and read things. I’m not going to make your mind up for you.

Well, until you do, I will keep you in the scum column!

Does she ever exsplain how IDOT IS OBVIOUS SCUM?! I may need to go further into the iso

But in 1 post i see some flags

Then i will consider you to not have actually made an effort, and treat your read accordingly.

All i see Creasent having on idot is “ha you fell for my trap” but what trap?

I don’t need to read anymore than I already have! You have SCUM vibes! You go out of your way to help a new person to put on a FACADE of being a good person, BUT then you wont defend yourself and convince me you are town!

You literally could make up anything in your iso and as long as I don’t read it I would never know, but you don’t even try to convince me that you are not scum, therefore; you are scum! Which means your pfp doesn’t lie!

Orly.

Sounds like you’re parroting stuff people were saying yesterDay. Unless you want to explain why helping new players is inherently mafia-coded?

Or looked up what i meant by pocketing.

Ehhh nah, I think it’s literally just reading the few posts you and whoever posted the links made.

To be fair i wouldnt say its nessisarily scummy to help the new person as either allignment. But as scum makes the new person usually trust you.

Yeaaaah no, I don’t think it should be treated as Ai regardless of patterns tbh. Discouraging helping newcomers and encouraging burying them with aggression is a terrible idea.

It’s not helping a new player is scum.
You ask me why I put you as scum and then tell me to read your iso to make a more informed solution.
I ask you to summarize your iso. You could lie, you could say something that you believe best dictates you are town, you could attempt to get me to conclude that you are somehow a good role, but you stopped there because your iso has something to hide about you being scum, you are unable to lie, and you think I wont be able to find it cause I am new >:U

Therefore, you are scum! At night you howl at the moon and aroo when confused.

Creasent blantently shut down so discussion of things sucn as when i wanted to revosit Kii yesterday beacuse it wasnt what she wanted to talk about. Want to say she does this earlier in the game too, she shut down a few attempts i had to drive discussion. Did she do this to anyone else?

Mmm or I want you to form your own conclusions and learn to read people, based on something other than what they tell you to think.

Since I know achromatic is scum, I’d rather exe someone else as we can always exe achromatic tomorrow!
VOTE: Trisscar

Still not reading them for previously noted reasons. But I would assume that aggression is near or totally universal given what I have processed.

You’re gonna have to read sooner or later Psyaryu ;)

She usually id aggressive this is true, just thinking the shutting down any discussion that arent what she wants to talk about is anti town

Tend to agree, unless it’s discussion that is taking over the entire thread for an egregious amount of the Day phase.
Which thing specifically? Sorry if I missed it.