The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

If my dynamic changes I normally defend that dynamic with an explanation aka, I was absent for 36 hours because I was drinking alcohol and playing super smash bros.

If someone comes in with a dynamic change and doesn’t state why it makes it harder to understand what is game related and what is not. Generally I don’t think people think that way, but if you call them out on it, then they should be able to provide you a valid reasons for what ever shift occurred. If they don’t and they are town then they would be actively working against town as it makes it harder to determine when they are pushed into a corner.

I feel day 1 is more or less establishing a baseline for player’s personalities, then day 2 goes into interrogation phase, figuring out why everyone is acting different mixed with what ever information was figured out. The best players wont have strong tells in personality between day 1 and day 2.

You misunderstand me, I am not calling you a scum because that is easy to do and I wanted to skip the reading your ISO, I’m calling you scum because you use the fact I am new as a reason to not answer questions and give roundabout responses ._.

Remember that Achro doesn’t bus on FoL too.

This is probably why he gave up. Because otherwise he’d either have to bus or spew villagers as town.

So kiiruma probably town if pushed by wolf Achro. No longer peeked town fwiw, but socially could be town. Disregarding Derp’s stuff.

Perhaps check who else Achro pushed but I don’t think he pushed anyone else. Just me, hal, Kiiruma, Someone.

-t

If Achro flips mafia I just want you guys to kill Crescent tomorrow. That’s all.

-t

hi tutuu
nya

-:coffee:

1 Like

do you have legacy for if achro flips town

Indeed, but due to previously mentioned reasons, asking them what they were doing is highly discouraged. Therefore you need to play around that uncertainty. Additionally, constantly explaining why you aren’t around tends to be actively sussed, since those trying to hide are more likely to feel like they NEED a reason for being gone, or so the idea goes.

I tend to agree, though again remember that someone may just be having a bad day D1.

Ehhh possibly. Not being able to be found ever isn’t necessarily the best strategy.

Nah I’ll freely admit I’m not answering your alignment questions, and it IS because I want you to form your own opinions.
However I’d be doing that as either alignment, in the interest of not giving you bad habits from your first time playing this game. So you’ll need to find other things to read my alignment on.

We lose parity then unless 3p gets nked.

I have no idea. Could be … Literally anyone except his green checks.

-t

1 Like

Also I’ve had this pfp since 2005 yo. XD

The game is over if that happens

if he is town we may have been idot and wrongboy

2 Likes

i have a little hope of the neutral townsiding at least
given that they have to kill at least one wolf, and plenty of town are dead

1 Like

(also i checked the mafia win condition and it’s not parity. it’s not over till it’s over.)

1 Like

Well the point is its over for now very likely

2 Likes

I mean, this looks like parity but with no 3p?

You’ve been a wolf for nearly 20 years (^._.^)

lelel eh maybe

1 Like

i mean. ok most likely yeah

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nya nya nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nya nya nya nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nya nya nya nyan cat

1 Like

What bad habit are you preventing me from developing again ^^ ? I am missing that part!

I can play this on the piano! You would be happy ~