The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Once again please let’s use the day. Don’t hammer early.

We might be able to find the last wolf by sorting people based off wim (that means motivation to play psy)

-t

People hearted this even so it shouldve said over for town lol

1 Like

Asking other people to form your reads for you, and explain the gamestate to you.

idk how many wolves are even found x.x
Achromatic I thought was agreed to be scum, but we don’t know if wolf or 3p?

honestly i dont really expect anyone to have wim here anymore tbhtbhtbthbhbthbththtbthbht
i am quickly running out of it

-:coffee:

I refuse, to preflip, it loses me too many games, im fine with achro, simply because they self voted and i dont think we can win anymore in the world where u are both town, once i get back hkme and go through creacent and decide if i was skill issuing there, we still need to very likely find one more wolf, and some how 3rd parties, presumably somewhere in the people u are town reading for superficial reasons

1 Like

I think scum are more likely to be demotivated at this point. Mafia specifically

-t

I don’t understand the difference between this statement and asking someone what their opinion is about another player or asking what happened at night given I can’t see peoples roles and idk who activates what o.o

why is that?

Achro self voted and im certain crescent is mafia too who will look very scummy after his flip. If im right on that then mafia realistically has only one wolf remaining that may endgame

-t

The 3rd party has a qincon that requires seeing town and wolf die, and at this point im not sure who has been playing in a way that feels like they sre actively trying to achieve that, i assumed some kind of hitman, but i was the o ly extra kp so far and im town. It seems to be a low powered game so im not even sure what the 3p is anymore, a hitman they cant actually do any killing seems unlikely, so maybe a multi target executioner?

I personally don’t agree with this statement.
We’ve so far missed on every kill we’ve had, including Millium’s kill.
To say Town WIM is probably lower than anything else is something that seems accurate to me.

Wolves so far have managed to avoid being caught for 2 days and are probably in a relatively commanding position in comparison. Especially since myself and Millium are also affected by Weak and so can be bonus kills on any night in which we mess up.

1 Like

I have no more action, so being weak doesnt do anything on me

oh
i am not certain crescent is mafia. i’m also not too certain achro is mafia atp either. so.

Those are fine ish, specifically in the case of asking about night actions it’s generally better to both ask AND check back. because people misunderstand what others have claimed on a constant basis and it turns into nonsense very quickly most of the time.

Though in the case of this game, because anti-claim exists it’s also wise to be careful what info you ask for from people, otherwise you might be handing mafia the info they need to get a multikill.

Its possible achro is a 3p tsrget, who knows

do you still have your anticlaim-resistance thing btw?

Whereas it does do something on me, especially since when I use my action I target 2 players.
I’m going to be using it sparingly if at all tbh

Yeah that was a passive thing I had. I just cannot grant anticlaim-resistance because that was linked to soul-scrying

1 Like

like the ability to make other player immune to anticlaim