The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Ya i woukdnt even bother attempting to use your action

1 Like

2 vanilla townies against the world eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

oh
yeah in that case it’s probably not worth acting and risking death

-:coffee:

1 Like

Ya but chris self voted so thrre isnt much to do there, it feels badically outting in this game state. But again it doesnt matter, there desth is basically sealed.

Im very doubtful anything will happen in 24 hours, wagons probably arent going to move at all

1 Like

If u or idot are wolves or 3p, congrats, cause that means ive veen solving with a bunch of town who have barely helped me solve this game state

yeah
it’s not optimal but I wouldn’t mind hammering here
if we’re gonna lose i’d rather get it over with, and if achro’s wolf i’d rather know that now

Please dont hammer

I do believe people can make themselves more obvious the more time they are allowed to talk

-t

1 Like

My wim is basically non existent, wish i was anything else other than town right now.

2 Likes

Maybe at eod, if it gets active

1 Like

You stated a townread on millium due to high wim. U wouldnt be able to make that read if we had a quick hammer and millium couldnt post

-t

Trisscar what is your opinion on the player Trisscar? I think they are a wolf. I can’t see them as a 3p honestly I want to stick by Crescent being the 3p.

They seem too chill and bent on wasting time by bantering about things that don’t help progress the understanding of one player over another. Psychology/Philosophy keep getting posted in the chat by — and it seems to be useless in terms of helping identify town/scum.

Pay and triss sre basically javing their own convo thag doesnt help much at all with my sanity

@idot
You should still read my game i linked when u have time

1 Like

I agree idot is a wolf!

1 Like

I especially dont want to take opportunity away for Psy to post. We might not get it again tomorrow

-t

Cool but there really isnt much of a chance that achro is a wolf with them

/shrug

this is. fair enough i guess. though I doubt any solving will happen
not that I really have choice in whether to hammer given i’m alr voting

Why can’t Achromatic be a wolf with idot?

Like i fail to see the avenue of thinking im a wolf while achro is their psrtner and voting acrho over me.

lelel, aight this is better.

I’m curious as to your reasoning; Why do you feel that being chill is bad in this case? Also if this player is wasting time as you say, what are you expecting them to be doing instead?

I dont have enough wim or energy to do anymkre deep diving, im just reading crescent when i get home, but ill see what else i feel like doing.