The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Achro is already confirmed scum, so wouldn’t idot benefit from using Achro as a scapegoat to make himself seem innocent. The hero of the town finally slays a mafia, no one would suspect him!

1 Like

U think vibing in this game state is townie?

We’ve been at each others throats for 2 days. We both tried to kill each other hard. If he flips mafia I will get nked and you dont have to worry about me. If I dont get nked we can continue this conversation

If I may. Could I direct you to Sultan and Beancat? Whats your opinion there?

-t

Achro is not confirmed scum, i was meming lol, yes he had a high chance of being a wolf given his play today, but not outted

I voted myself because when faced with frustration at a friend I know is town for suspecting me, and looking within myself and my play this game and not feeling like trying to gaslight someone as town, I thought it best to just chill out and take a break.

I think it’s better for mental wellbeing than agonizing over winning or losing to the point of… Iunno depression as thought of during the 90s and 2000s? No offense if offense is taken.

Also still doing things so like, eh?

Like achro as a wolf has a habit of never really giving reads on his psetners, he tmis town, and votes w/e random town he can get off lackluster reasoning. In this case it was hal yesterday.

2 Likes

Wisp I am actually insulted here wth did you just one note my scum game I will fight you.

I wpuld prefer to win given ive loat almost all my town games on FoL, thank you very much

Oof XD

I have no hand in thks game anymore, not that i ever probably did

People who contribute, will post, people who wont, will not, people who post but don’t contribute on day 3? It’s too late in the game for jokes, trolls, or general chatter to be seen as normal unless the intention is to draw away from important details.

Town has more pressure than mafia therefore town would be incidental on getting to the bottom of one person over another.

Trisscar’s lackadaisical nature doesn’t emphasize the fact that town is about to be eliminated. If town doesn’t exe a scum today, they will lose.

no to hell with this game what do you mean “I tend to tmi town, not give reads on partners, and vote w/e random town”

that isnt even what happened the last time i scummed against you much less a pattern wtf x(

Who knows i probably pulled thay out of my ass.

damnit wisp don’t make up lies just say its gut or something x)

I can’t say confidently that crescent is town but a lot of the issues with her are hallmarks of her style of play rather than anything else. i think it has to be said that Tutuu, for all of their words, has spent a large majority of this game day omgusing which tbh is not the best use of time for solving. It does feel good though.

A valid assessment, though I’ll note that people might still contribute and contribute well, even if they have next to no time to post or little to say.

I might agree, but I’ve had quite a few games where to relieve pressure and stress, later-flipping town have memed or told jokes. It’s a valid point, but possibly not a defining one, depending on the game and the players.

I thiiiiiink you meant like, “Town is under more pressure, so they’re more likely to hunt people” here? Please correct me if not.

I don’t believe or fully believe at least two of the claims made thus far, so my internal math on that is different than you might expect. Unless everyone who has claimed is telling the truth (and possibly not even then), I’m not certain we lose today even if another misyeet occurs.

sultan barely has a pulse at this point. Poor sultan, he rolled wolf didnt he

I hope to play more with psy. They are funny.

ah, just did the math and the claims. It’s likely gg with my death. Skill issue on my part tbh