The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I’d suggest that you unvote yourself if you’re town then, if winning is your goal.

Do you think me unvoting myself changes my fate, dearest Trisscar?

I think defeatism annoys me. Also not impressed by town players who play against wincon, selfvoting or otherwise.

Achro is the best town player in the world imo so dont worry. He is being manipulative. He is lowering everyones WIM because he is mafia and that’s his job. Dont let it get to you

-t

Wow, best town player in the world holy shit. You honor me.

1 Like

Then surely the best move regardless is to get him to stop selfvoting, if as town it’s making it harder to win, and as mafia it’s making people depressed?

1 Like

I am afraid I am not playing to impress.

Mmm clearly.

Jokes on you just balancing my range tbh

cant kill scum day 1 every game as town and expect to win. Purg was a wake up call. Gotta WIDEN MY RANGE

No

You are falling for his trap

Just ignore him. Solve, is my invitation. Find the other wolves. He is not town. If he is town we lose and move on. But its an anomaly if hes town here. We should solve with the assumption we have a winnable game.

-t

this is cope I have just sucked by my lofty standards and dont really have a reasonable argument

also tutuu I called your middle reason insane while also town reading you for it just fyi

This is true, I even stepped out of the thread and let you guys do that.

fear me lowering wim by doing nothing. FEAR ME

who wants to talk to me? Tutuu wants me ignored which makes me sad.

achro irl

1 Like

Its within his wincon to make people “depressed” if hes mafia. U cant and shouldnt negotiate with terrorists.

He is the best town player in the world im adamant. The best town player in the world doesnt give up. So dont worry.

-t

Rate Psyaryu with more detail than “fun to play with”.

VOTE: sultan

for stats

@SultanOfSlam

hey man you usually get SUPER PARANOID when I suspect you and lash out. Here you just calmly accepted it. Whats up

Sultan has never had a pulse

I have already said that i felt their iso of me early on comes from an uninformed perspective as someone whose head is empty, would you like more?

I’ve never 'eard of 'im.

Also nu, if that IS the play then not gonna let it occur.