The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

he voted me to start day 1. That was cool and on brand.

I worked construction all day and then came home and took a nap. Youre atill voting yourself and that is not a good looknfor you. Im ready to kill Creasent.

If youre indeed town im dissipointed youre just going to roll over and die.

Roll madness isnt my fortay but

Creasent is my highest thoughts right now paired with idot and she was Busing Psy and dididnt actually think they were scum day one bold take

Yes. Please rate them as if they are newbie and as if they are not, with both alignments.

sultan how long have you been lurking.

define rate

Correction with all three alignments, keep forgetting 3p exists.

VOTE: Achromatic

-t

U havent even really attempted to ehlp me solve

tbh you dont get out much, I am pretty well known if only for my magikarp gifs :stuck_out_tongue:

Tbis vote is almost as bad as your self vote can tell by your tone you dont even believe yourself here

1 Like

Our hydra pfp was great lol

TRUE

Case them.

I was here with you last night until i fell asleep what else do you want me to talk with you about?

Same task to you, rate Psyaryu as both newbie and experienced, and as all three potential alignments.

Town is under more pressure!

There are 10 players
there are 3 parties
Only town have been executed therefore all scum are alive.

If there are 4 mafia and 1 3p then it would be 5/5 meaning that if we execute a town member and then tonight mafia kills a town member then it will be 3 town vs 4 mafia vs 1, 3p

There can only be a vote for majority if people decide not to vote or 3p votes in favor of the town. If 3p wins by killing both town and mafia, then they can and will vote in favor of the town.

so let’s say this happens,
next day we exe 1 mafia, but then mafia kills 1 town so now there are 6 players
3 mafia, 2 town and the 3p if we continue as we do then town will be eliminated

In the idea that there are not 4 mafia but there are 3 mafia, then 3p will side with mafia for another day and will be able to make sure that town can’t have the majority. On account that town people have already been confirmed and mafia knows who is not mafia it’s highly likely that town will not survive if they do not exe a scum today.

Ah I see. Well 3p is always possible except that their posts dont seem particularly agenda’d to me and they kind of idled. I guess their reads havent developed much over the game. Good first impressions tend to stick with me until I see something to tell me otherwise. Their posting earlier with you triss felt unhindered and fluid.

This reminds me of another fire emblem game besides the one that traumatized you, wisp. It was on gamefaqs. They killed me as doctor day 3 lol. We came back and won tho cause they sheeped my poe

By the way, free advice: If I am scum acting in this manner, I’ve already won the game in my mind.

manipulates expertly

1 Like