The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Lmao

achro did you think you were going to win the game, playing in a “plz no nightkill me nya” mode d1? what about d2

-:coffee:

U dont even have a poe to sheep here

2 Likes

Are you sure? Town merely needs to find mafia, while mafia need to survive being hunted. Admittedly mafia has a team to fall back on, but would you still say that is less pressure, or more?

Will note:

Could be more than one 3p
And at the very least I’m not seeing anything mentioning the number of mafia players. Though you did note this later.

Mmm, did you not encounter the ToS scenario where evils kill eachother and the town is left alone? That seems to happen at least infrequently, though more often with the Oops All Evils setup or whatever it’s called. (The one with like five town, both evil factions, and like four or five neuts I think?)

Ehhh I dunno, I think that’d depend on their wincon tbh.

Yeah

Psy- if newbie town they do gove this vibes and kind of remind me of my first few town games but also show a bit of attempts to go ha got ya and idk of that screams newbie.

Psy - if new and scum. Easily scum team say hey go into topic look a bit cute/lost and give off attempts to throw shade at people

Psy if new and 3rd party probably completely lost and juat trying their best.

They did say they played a similarish game as mafia not to this extent.

Slightly reminds me of gracelyn i played with in champs so getting towny vibes but also feel like their is alot of over the topness that is making me rethink that, like it seems like it cpuld be preformative

K, but how do you think that applies, given the other possible combinations of experience and alignment?

Aight, I suppose the next question is who do you team them with if specifically mafia? (Btw I’m gonna be a bit lost now I don’t normally do the teams thing.)

Well, part of it was that I have had trouble sleeping and the only reason I signed up for this game had two 0 posters day 1 when I previously declined to hydra with gar.

But it feels a little cowardly to hide my bad play behind real life things

1 Like

my read is not a newbie read, the read feels pure

Ahouldve just hydra’d with me again

You don’t think they’re 3p?

I mean newbie, bleh.

For the 9th time it is difficult for me to know, socially, 3p vs town

oh
ok in that case I can kinda see why you’d be less interested
i take it you did not have great hopes of winning d2 then? if i read your vibes from there correctly.

TRUE.

I should have hydra’d tbh, I was stupid signing up xd

hydration is healthy and fun!

1 Like

Hal wanting to work together day 1 and disappearing day 2 had me coping that maybe they were scum. In general it is good to not leave lhf around later on if they are town so you can have a more active end game so i took a chance.

1 Like

Still waiting on that game winning poe

Idk why u thought not posting msde them wolfy tho? Ive seen it as both alignments?

no you’re not. I gave you a game winning poe as scum in fire emblem and had you wrapped around my finger. you are never unvoting me xd