The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@Psyaryu btw LHF is Low Hanging Fruit, and denotes people who are fairly easily to yeet with a general consensus.

I got lynched in that game lmao

I have not. Their posting is much more forceful as town when I am present in my experience (now I have new experience)

@Achromatic btw poke, rhyming fun on my end resulted in a mistype.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

i have a hard time believing, given the circumstances you describe, that t!you makes this post

-:coffee:

1 Like

Yes, I know. I remember.

How I feel about it now: Damn it took 2 years.

achrooooooooooooooooo i trapped you
you’re supposed to freeze up and say ‘uhm nya oops i’m mafia you got me’

Like i just said could be Creasent bussing, could be you i guess but i also dont think being nice to the new perosn is enough to put all my eggs in that basket.

Hard to pair them when they were so inactive

People could argue me for my end of day 1 ofcourse

1 Like

Town’s biggest plus is their numbers,
mafia’s biggest plus is they know who their allies are
3p biggest plus is they don’t side with town or mafia and have unique win conditions

If town’s numbers ever equal any of the other parties, they have lost their greatest advantage and will probably lose more often than not.

Yeah I don’t blame ya. One of the dangers of being an unpolarized menace to society is that outside of results and my corpse there’s no way to ever be safe around me. When wisp was discussing fire emblem, you have to understand I posted over 1250 times after subbing in mid day 2 and completely murdered the entire town’s wim while having town completely wrong about my team. I am the villain of some stories.

Note to self, don’t play pr this way I am like 0/2

uhm nya oops i’m mafia you got me

2 Likes

Valid. I’d still recommend not giving up hope though. Ironically 3p is the reason that parity doesn’t work here rn if we misyeet, resulting in a potential 3p MVP for town. XD

KInd of hoping to ground myself on fol in 2024. Being 18-0 last year like, was an absurd heater tbh. At the end I was just experimenting with ideas because its like ‘wtf I keep winning’

I dont like where I was at mid way through 2023. It’s like, I was such a FORCE in games that the revolved around me in a way that i dont want games to do when i am playing among my friends. So I am doing some soul searching so I can play with you guys, still compete, but not be the be all end all.

Generally better to raise other people up, than bring yourself down.

Well let’s problem solve, new friend.

I am town. I see someone I think is scum. I push that successfully because I am good at mafia. They flip scum. I am shot night one.

This repeats.

I am scum. I am good at tricking people. I win art end game and town loses.

How would you raise people up in that environment?

also as an ASIDE imo the level of play has risen tremendously since I first started playing here, both in people improving and being earnest and us getting some great new players.

3 Likes

Point out things they could do better. Politely and with explanations obviously, not just as a OMGUS thing.

Oh I already do that :P. I also don’t tend to omgus, if this topic wasnt proof

do you think you have any meta tells that people just haven’t noticed? or. is it just humanly impossble