The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Mmm do it more. Do iunno… beancat or crescent, or someone you haven’t talked about much.

1 Like

Doubtful i join anymore games after this, probably only gunna sub unless i really want to play with the players or the setup doesnt gurt my brain, again im starting to really find closed setups to be miserable

So, honestly? No, by design.

I like to think about mafia a lot. I also have been afforded a lot of free time due to illness to lay in a bed, listen to music, and my options are think or sleep some days. Been doing this mafia business for 20 years.

I have 6 different town game archetypes and of each of those town games i have scum variants branching off of them. Decisions I make based off player list, past experiences, and inverting some of these to create confusion. Some will say “achro doesnt seem invested” as an achro scum tell, then you look at me 10,000 word opening wall day 3 of fire emblem as a wolf where i was fighting like 3 on 1 vs town trying to suspect me and winning btw and its like “maaaaybe thats not a thing.”

Each game, before i get my rolecard, I ask myself how I feel like playing.

Do I have energy? Am I tired? Do i want to let people control the narrative day 1 or do I feel like that would be bad. I make these decisions pre rand and then i get my rand and I make further decisions based off that.

It’s why wisp’s description of me was pretty funny. I think if he went back and looked at any of our games together on MTGS he would know that wasn’t apt.

1 Like

oh wow
i have not been alive for 20 years :joycat:

-:coffee:

I feel like I have talked about both of these people, but maybe you missed it. I think Bean early mindmelded with me on kiiruma and even though that was in error I think this is a really good look for bean. Idot feels they have some sort of mech issue with us both being town but I dont know about all that.

Crescent has felt ok to me, but maybe I just liked that we seemed to agree a lot early. She did try to shade me early on but i don’t think that’s really ai for her. I can call it a town lean, and the arguments against her I know just arent alignment based.

1 Like

yeah I am 36. I am ancient lmao

1 Like

Okay no reason to beat around the bush im just gonna do it.

VOTE: Creasent

@Achromatic
Ive seen so many of ur games, you being wrong doesnt make u a wolf, ive seen control the hell out of games as a wolf, ive seen u body wolves as town, ive seen you not post as a wolf. We were pretty weong together as hhydra partnrrs, and ur playstyle there, played a big psrt in how i read you here for a long while, if u are town i get to gloat, if u are a wolf u snowed me again, congrats.

1 Like

Triss i want you to do me a favor. Look into my beautiful blue eyes. Gojo’s blue eyes in this case. Do I really FEEL like scum?

you are voting me this post feels like an alternate universe fanfic of this game

1 Like

Call him a boomer he loves it

1 Like

okay you may call me boomer. YOU MTGS BITCHES MIGHT CALL ME BOOMER, but I prefer my other mtgs name

i genuinely don’t know if this is sarcasm

Because u self voted, and ur play today reminds more of path of radiance, but overall i think if u are town i soent a decent majority town readkng you, and did not want to vote you yesterday

Orllllly.

Before fol Achromatic

there was MTG: Salvation Sir Chris

2014 - Best Mafia Performance (Individual)(Wu Tang)
2014 - Best Mafia Newcomer
2015 - Best Town Performance (Individual) (Predator)
2015 - Best Town Performance (Group) - Predator Mafia
2015 - Best Mafia Performance (Group) - 2015 Invitational
2015 - Best Town Player
2015 - Best Mafia Player
2015 - Best Overall Player

KING OF BOOMERS

I only self voted because i know you are town and I didnt feel like arguing with a friend

ya rly

nya nya nya nya nya achro manipulating us!!! i will say you don’t feel like scum and I probably wouldn’t scumread you if you weren’t specifically you
there are some (two that i remember) towny posts that make me go “hmmmmm yeah maybe he’s town”
however you’re achro.

Millium please dont let his AtE get to you. Achro cares incredibly much about winning.

-t