The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Achro put himself at L-1 by self-voting earlier. Don’t overthink it please.

-t

1 Like

Sultan voting achro puts them at l1 anyways

@millium owned I know your soul.

Hi whats a dracula

Tutuu is saying that I am scary, I believe.

me (i was dracula in mafia once)

-:coffee:

You ignored Sultan’s question about what you think of Achro and Crescent. Why? And what do you think of them?

-t

1 Like

wat

The achro wagon i don’t like but at the same time i cant blame them.

But idk if i could ever vote a non counter claimed Cop claim…

Sultan. Achro self-voted. He put himself one vote away from getting hammered. When have you seen town Achro act like this.

-t

Mafia also guarantees 1 town is dead every night or at least they can because they know there are confirmed towns and we know that 2 of them are weak and will die if they visit a scum.

Town is at a serious disadvantage right now.
I’d rather leave achromatic alive even if he is the one putting weak on everyone and exe a different scum knowing that we could exe scum at any given time. As long as town has the majority then town rules the day!

Mafia wants to kill town at night and exe 3p in the day so there is no incentive to kill 3p at night. That would be the most effective way to win as mafia. Using 3p as a distraction to get rid of a scum while whittling down town numbers.

Who would you want to yeet then?

Trisscar, idot, or wrongboy

Well obviously I’m not a fan of the first one.

Why Idot?

idot is using Achromatic as a scape goat. Achromatic is dead, so be the hero who helps kill the scum to get everyone off your back.

Hm, what if Idot is town or 3p, and Achromatic is maf, what’s Idot doing then?

1 Like

I bet when we exe achromatic and see they are scum then idot will say, “I helped kill achro why would I do that for my own team? One of the rules of the game is not intentionally trying to lose” or say something that implies he would be breaking the rules and that is bad when in reality it’s beneficial for mafia to always vote out their own suspicious party.

@wrongboy
@idot
If anyone has doubts about this play swaying them towards town achro, again, path of radiance show cases this same behavior, wehther they can do this as town or not, u can at least seem them doing it as a wolf

1 Like

Ye this is known as bussing, for… reasons I’m not actually sure of wait why IS it called bussing?