The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Given what Kiiruma has claimed about which part of their role got removed, what modifier is in quotation marks for you?

grabbing for ref

also grabbing this

wait wrong one

there we go

both my modifiers have quotation marks.

What the hell did frost say about being vanillized? did they say their modifier was removed or that their role was just dead in terms of actions?

falls over

youā€™re falling for my charms already

(the op explains the stuff about modifiers having quotation marks)

-:coffee:

He said his role is dead

-t

Sure.

The people not included in that list are: Myself, you, Millium and Beancat.

Your slot reads relatively socially good.

Millium is kinda a difference check with Achro? And Milliumā€™s behaviour has been consistent with that of someone that is town and is trying to pull things back from the brink but doesnā€™t exactly have the biggest wim or confidence.

Beancat had an abhorrent handling of their claim and I think it would be better if wolf. Plus beancat kinda supports my claim even if it was a weak way of revealing it at the timeā€¦ and Iā€™d already said things myself prior to the reveal.

As for you being concerned about me, it would still require SDA to be misunderstanding mech badly and once again it was mech from my slot and to Derpsā€™. I do also have backing up of my claimed targets. So disbelieving me, while it is understandable to have paranoia, it doesnā€™t make too much sense in the long run.

I do kinda read Triss and Achro as not aligned? Just getting that sense from posts.

1 Like

post number plz if you have it? not finding it

1 Like

He has 430 posts or so. Im ā€¦ sorry im a bit exhausted :pray:

-t

nah valid
Eod 1 huh

1 Like

He received the message after day 1 ended which completely nullified his role starting n1 or so he claimed. He said he is VT now

-t

day vanillaizer is a pretty bizarre role though
especially if itā€™s presumably 1-shot as no one claimed vanillaized today

could be a jack

Got it