The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I just kinda think Achros ability is too powerful as claimed.

1 Like

Ya my modifer is actually negative, i originally ssid neutral but i incorrectly thought something else was my modifier

1 Like

tired thumbs up emote

1 Like

Yeah. Giving people weak isnt even inherently bad. There is potential usage. Visit a townread to confirm them as town by not dying. Or die to confirm them as mafia.

-t

If u put them together, achro is basically a two shot alignment cop which is ridiculous, who makes other people psuedo cops that cpuld easily chain confirm, and if people are smart, and play weak correctly, them dying still basically confirms a mafia

If i was too shot in the dark, id argue a weak + full cop makes more sense, which would make achro jist a wolf

1 Like

Achro has 2 green peeks and a townread on me. Thats 3 players. There are 9 players other than him.

From his pov all he has to do is find 4 scum in a pool of 6 players. He can literally rng it and find at least 2 mafia.

He is not pushing anyone. Not making scumreads.

He is just blatantly outed. Lets use the time to find his partners please!

-t

Such as Crescent who has not posted in maybe 24 hours. After Achro folded his hand against me and self-voted. Who also townread Achro and tried very hard to kill me alongside him.

One more.

-t

Ya thats my problem, like he could easily give us a winning PoE i believe or at least a strong contender to be a wolf, everything today just feels so weak

1 Like

Tbh i saw something from Psy, that pings me.
I think i can easily remove trisscar as i dont think that trisscar mechanical breakdowns out chris’ role and proceeds to tunnel him for two day phases. I think his push on sultan isnt w/w even if i ignore sultans interactions with him, which i think are jjst blatantly not wolf/wolf, but also i dont think this is how wolves treat their partners, the thoughts are way to ambigious in the sense they arent really strong in any direction.

1 Like

Idk what crescents plan here as a wolf with achro is, since realiscally this push would have never been strong enough to push you over them, when 3 people are alive that have basically wanted him dead. Like u need to convince more people and achro is basically atrempting to do that himself. This reasoning is not really strong though, because either way the vote on you from both of them didnt have any weight to it at all.

1 Like

Fair. Im struggling with the third wolf a lot. I appreciate all input there.

-t

Ill say that little attack or stab on me is pretty bad and very weak.

Idk why would scum achro claim cop is also just a big hold up…

Yes its definitely confusing me, but it certainly not strong enough to sway me against this, im fine losing because i couldnt find achro for social reasoning over wining myself because i got lost in the arguement, “why would a wolf out this mech”, and incorrectly call them town

I was at 4 votes. Achro Crescent You Beancat. Sultan put me on the bottom of his scumreads. I was asleep. I nearly got chopped.

I don’t think Crescent buddying buddying Achro means they can’t do it as w/w. They are no strangers. Allegedly they know each other well, come from thr same forum, and both think highly of their ability. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them attempting to blatantly powerful and trying to get away with it.

Remember they have the anti claim too. Beancat is already dead if shes town. They could have realistically tried to win today by chopping me.

-t

Cause regardless of achro’s alignment, i know they can do a lot better job at being obvious if they thought it was necessary

1 Like

Sorry i was a little triggered by ur post and i made a possibly dsngerous oopsie

1 Like

To survive? Whats the problem?

Sultan earlier you said you don’t want to chop a cop claim that hasn’t been counter claimed

What did you mean by counter claim. It’s a closed setup. We don’t know the roles. Who is counter claiming who?

-t

kiiruma being a wolf would be wild to me, because they have been mechanically confirmed like a 100 ways, and the derps stuff is like very hard to ignore, unless derps royally fucked up. and if everything claimed is true, than kiiruma being a wolf would mean there role basically gave derps a fake role card, which is utterly bastard in a game that was claimed to be not bastard in any way

2 Likes

Thats fair. And anyone if they were a cop would counterclaim but this game has been wild possible their is no cop at all. Maybe to much respect for achro?

1 Like

Claiming Is Dying, Remember This

1 Like