The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Yeah if beancat and millium are both town theyre both anti-claimable imo. We might need to end up relying on the 3p to win even if we chop a wolf every day from now on

-t

1. beancat
  2. Psyaryu
  3. Crescent

im removing May/Zug because i think trying to execute chris day 2, coupled with them still hedging today, is such a weird play in my opinion, I mean sure they could possibly hope that they dont die, but meh, I think there are like so many better avenues than bussing today, there isn’t much of a pay off.

1 Like

why am i anti-claimable?

1 Like

I do have some hesitation not even all achro related have a feeling Idot know they win and want this lynch to happen without overly forcing the issue

It says they dont need ur exact role to anti claim u. Afaik it said “roughly correct” (guess for a role). You claimed to have shot frostwolf. Based off that id wager u might be. I hope not, obviously!

-t

ya then they should just let achro die, before people starting using their brains and working together, rather than constantly bringing up how much they dont want an early hammer so people “can talk”, which would effectively give them more time and opportunities, to decide against voting Chris. This reasoning is only good, because the gamestate tmr would likely be unwinnable for town

1 Like

I am trying very hard to win yeah, i am town though!

Its not like achro is a poor innocent cat. He tried to kill me too. Why not apply the read to him?

Its just paranoia to think that because im trying harder than Achro it means im the wolf between us

-t

They will probably shoot their anti claim tonight i wager. I forgot its a poison.

If they wait for too long they risk losing their final wolf before the poison kills

-t

Alright, i think id be fine losing if achro is town but i do agree more rushing it.

@idot
could u see a team of bean/psy. Im trying to understand why the stuff that happened day 2 happened. The only arguement I got is that Bean/Chris thought Psy was outted so they decided to make a fake claim that put bean into a good position, but that still sounds like unnecessary 4d chess.

Which leaves me with your PoE of Chris/Crescent/x
Crescent is just like never with Psy, like i dont even have to backread to convince myself

which leaves the team of Chris/Crescent/Bean
off the top of my head i cant really remember any good reason to remove Chris/bean from each other

like the PoE here is super tight I think

1 Like

Wtf did i just type. I agree no need to rush it

1 Like

its like every one if ur posts for me

1 Like

They really aren’t that bad are they?!

1 Like

no not really, im just teasing u, if u haven’t noticed, without a good auto correct, I make so many typos and grammatical errors.

2 Likes

I can agree with this, yeah

-t

I think she was bussing PSY…

This is a very possible team

I want to go back and look at her argument with Psy day 1 it seems like it could be performative

hmm if I remember right, didnt Wrongboy state they saved Kiiruma or something?

I still havent convinced myself that Crescent is mafia, I need to still iso dive them. but I am all ears, if u want to actively give me some evidence on why u think its bussing

the only argument i have is like, with all the shit towards Psy, and how Crescent claims they treat that type of stuff, they have never once voted them

1 Like

Millium and Trisscar have been very motivated to solve

Wrongboy less so but still sort of

So these people are towny imo

I agree with the poe of beancat, psy, crescent (apart from achro)

I would only consider adding Sultan, i agree he has unlikely w/w interactions but still. The people alive at lylo should still at least consider him imo

And if kiiruma is mafia im fine with losing to that. It would mean achro broke his no bus on fol meta by trying to chop him d1, and that sirderps severely misunderstood the mech. Happens, i dont think its logical that we chop Kii there. But. If he is alive at like f3 lylo. Do consider him

-t

ya one step at a time honestly,

1 Like