The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

If kiiruma is mafia i dont think its bastard fwiw

The function of his role would be to pocket a person with the towny sounding ability. “Cant be anti claimed”

I dont think sirderps saw kiirumas alignment. I think he townread his role

If the role is mafia then it was specifically designed to pocket someone like that by having an unlikely modifier that serves no purpose to the wolves. So if zone wanted to design that then he got what he wanted

-t

After all of this doesn’t ever vote for PSY she has voted me for alot less in games.

It just says like a vocally distancing without putting her money where he mouth is

1 Like

ya fair point, like we also have to keep in mind, that Derps hedged a decent bit on kiiruma, and I fail to see why u do that, if you know their alignment

but this gameplan requires Derps to not hedge in thread to really sell it, and killing derps, to basically lock in Kiiruma as town. Wolves are basically playing chess in space, while we are playing checkers by ourself

1 Like

Fwiw i agree, i don’t mind Crescent and Psy being w/w

Her anger at him could be due to her thinking that he will grief their wolf team

-t

Didnt achro basically refuse to vote psy yesterday too

1 Like

ohh 2178 is certainly a thing that exists, good find

1 Like

Achro has only pushed:

Someone
Kiiruma
Tutuu
Hal

All are town except not 100% on Kii but probably town

He doesn’t bus on FoL

Everyone that he didnt push is eligible to be his partner

I made this argument earlier, i think achro gave up partly because it was either that, or break his no-bus meta, and he didnt wanna break it

-t

ya when u bring up those posts together, I could certainly see it as a performance

1 Like

Most basic mafia meta that only achro could get away with is maube claiming he cop scanned his own team mate but idk if i want to cross that bridge unless he flips scum

1 Like

jokes on you, ive done that once, and I won the game off it

1 Like

Well you are a champ soo lol

1 Like

Crescent being w/w with Psy could explain her abscence. Assuming that she is in anti spewing and not just busy. She doesnt like Psy. So if youre her, and your Achro gives up, you probably give up too.

Her last post is 26 hours ago.

-t

pretty funny too, because I replaced into that wolf slot, said absolutely nothing to my teammates, and opened the thread and wrote, “My night 0 is x”, who was my partner lmao, in my first post

2 Likes

She did say be back in 40 hours but id also like her to exsplain how idot is obvious scum

1 Like

whew, just finished an intense scum sweep on mu that was taking a lot of my focus

1 Like

Isn’t it less “he’s opposed to bussing on Principle” and more “it’s not productive for Achro to bus because he will die later for being alive, it’s better for his teammates to bus him”? He’s perfectly willing to case and distance from teammates, he just prefers not to win those fights. Talking about it like it’s some “anti-bus” meta is reductive & unproductive

If you think anybody Achro suspects (as wolf) is town you have not seen literally all of his endgames

@tutuu We lose on anticlaim if Achro is not wolf here and I’m willing to vote him out however please don’t make bullshit arguments from bullshit land. Here’s a bunch of Achro wolfgames.

Splatfest Revenge
Popcorny
Purgatory II
ENA

hey, those are some boring ones. check out morb and umineko

His usual playbook is treating his partners variably but softly early on, but rarely hard bussing them to the point where town picks up on it and runs with it (especially D1, because he has outsized influence there), because credibility is meaningless for him - if he’s not nightkilled, he’ll be suspected. He’ll tend to begin to distance from partners as the game goes on and people’s opinions get more fixed, and toward the endgame, he’s very likely to hard bus in order to ensure whoever goes over ends up in a much better position - generally ideally his partner lives, because again, that partner is less likely to be immediately suspected for not being dead.