The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@idot im way to tired after last night, starting to fall asleep
hate me for my thoughts, but im having the hardest time convincing myself that Crescent is a wolf based off there play this game, I think the most heneious thing in there iso is there interactions with Psy, and their vote on u after I did some backpedaling (since my read there originally was that I thought it was townie)

Their progression on you overall isn’t all that bad, they have called you out several times throughout the game, and while their vote in the moment on you wasn’t great, I still feel as if it tracks

1 Like

@idot
i dont want to influence to much of this game anymore though since I dont really trust myself, if u or anyone else could scum case Crescent, I would happily read it

1 Like

Heres my case @Millium

-t

I want you all to know that I spent so much time trying to figure out why EnergyBarToolKit was not animating and kept resetting and the solution was because a Doozy UIView OnShow call back was triggering and resetting that energy bar. I figured it out by modifying the public property to have a getter/setter and breakpoint on the setter and checked the call stack.

Mechanically i think achro crescent psy makes the most sense

Socially i think either achro crescent beancat or achro crescent kiiruma makes most sense

I dont think i have much else to say for this day phase. Im fine with achro getting hammered. I have no energy for crescent even if she comes back before eod

-t

I still have my reservation thinking going a claimed cop is usually a bad idea. But i dont think i convince anyone to go Creasent 1st.

Ill be content however if im right and the team is like Idot,Creasent and maybe wrongboy/psy and i get it right or mostly right and we just lose.

3 posts in 8 hours
Definitely gunns be s wolf flip for sure

UNVOTE

Should i just vote achro and see what happens?.
Thread is dead

Lol or nvm lol

Achromatic (3): wrongboy, Trisscar, idot
idot (1): Crescent
Trisscar (1): Psyaryu
SultanOfSlam (1): Achromatic
Creasent (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (3): Kiiruma, beancat, Millium

:sleepingleafeon:

u’d be suprised to know there are 10 people alive still with a game this dead

1 Like

VOTE: achro

Okay so I have returned

responses

it’s something completely else that is negative

I
don’t have a townread on crescent?
They’ve been near the bottom of my vibescum pile since like d1
As much as I’m confused by achro I don’t think this makes crescent any townier
the point about “crescent hasn’t been here today” sux idk who made it

lmk if i’ve missed any responses

Realistically are we gonna get anything else out of the day?

Been bust still working construction and come back and see nothings really happened majority of the day

but for Achro
what was yalls conclusion on the validity of their claim
cause yes them giving up sucks but I don’t really see their claim being false

like the day’s just been stagnant like this
this is not town wagon on scum behavior

Achromatic (4): wrongboy, Trisscar, idot, Millium
idot (1): Crescent
Trisscar (1): Psyaryu
SultanOfSlam (1): Achromatic
Creasent (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (2): Kiiruma, beancat

these are the wagons right now, it doesn’t matter what Chris’ alignment anymore, nothing is going to happen

nobody has a strong or even semi decent scum read