The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I know him irl

Said it before, I donā€™t care if what I do looks openly scummy

Nothing good can come out of me reading his posts. He is a distraction and all I will do is yell at him.

I guess? But anyone with eyes wpuld call it out

VOTE: Achromatic

This was established too early on for that to be possible.

@Kiiruma are you going to target anyone tonight?

VOTE: Psyaryu

1 Like

omgus

Yet I seem to be the only person whoā€™s actually doing it, so ā€œanyoneā€ doesnā€™t seem to apply.

Psy voted Sultan and then voted Chris huh.

Ask me nicely and I will tell you why ;3
But now you might have to beg a little ~

Ive called it out many times in the sense ive said that trisscar has spent most of the game playing in their own world

Triss has basically ignored any other form of interacting, but them mech solving how they are doing with cheis is pretty common for them

You also have to remember im still kinda stuck with my mech info which makes it extremrly hard for me to convince myself to vote there, or sit back and let others do it

I would have prefered for them to be townier, but i forgot on FoL only a small group of peeps have any idea how to be socially townie

I also think trisscar is scum

You should really just say it and stop being petty and trying to trigger Crescent

1 Like

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

Honestly the slotā€™s been significantly underwhelming.
Iā€™m happy with Achro dying, as his claim feels iffy to put it mildly, but Iā€™m having this as a counterwagon too so we can decide later on.

I donā€™t see Sultanā€™s logic on Idot being the execution. I think thereā€™s probably a wolf between the 2 slots but itā€™s far more likely Sultan than Idot.

The irony is Iā€™ve already said it, they just donā€™t read my iso, so itā€™s more of a favor on my account to get them caught up.

Anyways if Psy actually is ā€œnewā€ he essentially claimed scum and is now flailing with votes on Sultan and Chris.

And if he is scum then unless Sultan and Chris are both scum, newbie meta says he almost never votes a buddy there without being told to by his team.

So unless the team is Psy/Sultan/Chris or Psy/Sultan/Someone with the knowledge to tell him to vote Sultan, Sultan very likely isnā€™t scum if Psy is.

What a world.

Iā€™ve not been around much. Been at an event I got to irl every 2 weeks
Came on, saw we were close to EoD and wagons havenā€™t really moved at all.
I think that if Achro is wolf, someone on the wagon is a wolf and is complacent about him going over.

For that Iā€™d probably lean Psy but eh thatā€™s just speculation atp

Mafia is fun

I didnā€™t read so I have no idea of what heā€™s trying to trigger me with.