The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Id prefer they actively interacts with ur questions despite how u feel about them.

For anyone who didnā€™t see this

Iā€™d give like a 10% chance of Psy and Sultan being paired though

1 Like

after lurking for a while, and seeing psy not give a straight answer.
no itā€™s not a slip. Psy made this post earlier:

that being said, I find it pretty suspicious they didnā€™t want to answer now. since, if they are town, theyā€™d probably remember.

-:coffee:

Thankyou wrongboy, someone reads Psyā€™s Iso!
C:

being 3p is indeed not great, especially since my win condition is terrible.

I am an ā€œoldā€ Weakener

I can target 3 people every night to weaken them, except I am old so I can do 1 lol.

My win condition is to make it alive day 5 and my two weakened targets alive. I am in fact two shot.

I just kiiruma because reflecting on it night one I did trust derps, but also kiiruma usually isnt a target for a nk even as town.

Wisp was someone who i knew was town so I could good faith argue i had a cop scan there without fucking over town, as I dont like fucking over town.

Normally i would have just claimed this day 1 but you know, anti claim.

so yeah thereā€™s probably another 3p besides me.

1 Like

no i just used the search bar

I appreciate the effort none-the-less

also shout out to triss for being a fucking mech villain and routing my bs

1 Like

i claimed redirected because obv as town i would have no need to scan wisp ever <_<

1 Like

do you leave the game upon achieving your wincon

You can target 3 but it only works on 1 what

yes

I can target 3

but I am old

so I can only target one

What

what happens if one of your targets die? you just lose?

its my modifer

i think the play is I could wait and hope my modifer is removed, but tbh i didnt consider that

so i could have waited, got old removed, I only need 2 people alive so if I could target 3 iā€™d be set

I am going to roll you into a sand pit.

but anyway this 3p claim doesnā€™t fit the guarenteed one from the op, since achro doesnā€™t have to kill anyone. so. if achro is real thereā€™s guarenteed to be another 3p. which idk if that makes sense balance wise.