The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I figured that could be the case, but i wanted to see their response

1 Like

i thought my fake claim was pretty good

also yes, I stated that there is 100% another 3p

yeah same
I felt they werenā€™t gonna give it atp though

-:coffee:

sorry guys, played it best I could. This is the type of role I like spilling asap but yeah

would have been funny to see the look on scumā€™s face tho :frowning:

Im sorry for ur rand

1 Like

last i checked probably != 100%

Tbh id probably take 3p over town in this gamestate lmao and i think 3ps are awful

1 Like

check again

1 Like

(I forgot the killing 3p was locked and loaded assured)

yeah no offense but you guys suck without me leading. love u tho

1 Like

yeah iā€™m not super inclined to believe him here, unless thereā€™s actually only 2 wolves (in which case the killing 3p has to kill at least half the wolfteam?? idk about that)
though mafia giving people weak is a little. idk about that

I figured u cpuld be 3p which is why i didnt unvote. Because my team options for u were falling apart sonce i do actually think crescent is town and they only one outside of X that i thought worked with u.

me when I realized triss was right about how being targeted works

ā€œuh uh uh what sounds GOOD for knowing your targetā€

1 Like

Well im going to assume theh arent town anyways so, my vote isnt moving.

1 Like

:joy_cat:

keen was a pretty decent choice tbf
ā€œbloodā€ stuck out to me since itā€™s not an adjective unlike every flip so far

its the word I was given for my fake claim

I could see 3P Chris with no way out making the claim he does. Makes way more sense than scum Chris doing it, as does his play overall.

Also it means the fact that Iā€™d automatically buy a redirect based on the way we play was just an unfortunate side effect rather than something sinister on his part.

So Chris is 3P, and if thereā€™s another itā€™s Triss.

It also means if Idot is town, I was correct in my sneaking feeling that scum didnā€™t really care who was axed between him and Chris.

So where does it leave us? I paired Bean and Sultan long ago with meta that still checks out, but thereā€™s now two problems. If Psy really did just claim scum itā€™s unlikely that Sultan is scum.

Also with Chris being 3, Bean is currently our only actual investigative claim.

How do I actually build a team of 3 from this baseline is what Iā€™m pondering.

Killing a claimed 3p is still puts us into a better position than hitting town for what its worth

oh
if thatā€™s actually true lol!me

oh right in case it isnt confirmed 3p/scum have fake claims. so uh theres that.

1 Like