The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

give them all a nightkill for best taste

-:coffee:

Of course!

1 Like

But we will tmr very likely off hitting a 3p, the rrst of whoever is town can certainly not claim though

1 Like

Actually no Kiiruma had an investigative claim sort of

1 Like

i mean
sorta? i wouldn’t call that meaningfully investigative but technically i guess

-:coffee:

We can theoretically mass claim if we kill at least one scum first.

Can’t do it after 3p

But it wouldnt even help us given i dont want to grt lost in trying to figure whats a fake claim or not

1 Like

I was an investigative (“Soul-Scrying”) combined with offensive (witch)
Just fwiw

Votecount as of P#6088

Achromatic (4): Trisscar, idot, Millium, Psyaryu
SultanOfSlam (2): beancat, Kiiruma
idot (1): SultanOfSlam
Psyaryu (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (2): Crescent, wrongboy

so crescent whatcha thinking. I am feeling pretty pliable since I dont want to die

Doubtful there is any room to let u live unless u can convince town to not vote a claimed evil who also needs to give us a gaurenteed wolf to execute. People can also still easily see u as a wolf

but I am not evil, I am 3p. I dont count towards parity and I am certainly not going to wolf side

If no scum gets killed tonight we’re probably looking at mylo tomorrow where still nobody can claim.

That’s the one drawback.

At the very least, we do know Chris wasn’t scum. This means one of two things:

If Idot is town, scum didn’t care how the day went at all.

If Idot is scum, they and at least one other scum were voting Chris.

Psy and Sultan both haven’t looked great but I don’t see them as a pair, especially with Chris not being scum. It’s so rare for “new” scum to bus in this situation.

I’m thinking the scumteam is very happy you claimed 3P and took all the pressure off of them.

this anti-claim is m ean on fol tbh

I wouldve defended u if u had claimed earlier and spent more time trying to help us solve. I also dont currently no what hr wincon is, and alloeing u to leave the game still fucks with parity

eh, I was the leading vote before

lmao you jerk i gave truthful opinions on everyone.

Fight me

remember that time i townsided super hard as 3p on sc2 and told everyone you were lock town and you still choked it

stop choking. vote with me