The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

At the end of the day fourm mafia is still a game and I think we’re taking things a little too seriously for it being day 1

he’s showing his hand though! the way he thinks and acts, lookin’ real scummy if you ask me

This isn’t a new player. This is a troll who knows exactly what they’re doing. Consistently now calling me by the wrong gender is intentional as well, as he’s trying to rile me up.

But that also made it too obvious, so no thank you. Not wasting any more of my energy on him.

You’re looking into this way to hard

How many times do I have to tell you that I know he’s never played before? Like with 100% certainty

1 Like

I apologize for the wrong gender calling, idk what your pronouns are. That was not intentional.

If you press anyone name most people have their pronouns listed just so you know

To be honest it’s a good strategy, get people banned so you don’t have to kill them. Make it seem like you are in the best interest in the opposite party. I respect the try

Thank you, I looked and Crescent says She/Her and they are a kitty cat.

I know Kiiruma, i don’t need to explain this much for you why I think his opener is just not right.

Can we vote to go to night early? Like a vote to no-lynch.

@Psyaryu

Oh thank you! This helps. So Kiiruma, will die by end of day.

VOTE: Kiiruma

Oh not voting was also voted

I’m a change my vote
VOTE: Not Voting

thats for people who havent voted anyone yet, No Exe would be for not killing anyone

VOTE: No Exec

I will inform you its generally the rule in mafia that not executing esp the first day is almost always bad

VOTE: No Exe

Psy, no offence here but I would personally rather die than us no exe.
I believe that it is for the best to almost always execute players when we can because otherwise we’re giving killers (Both neut and wolf, hopefully some town too) all of the control.

That one guy was very convincing for Kiiruma, and if Kiiruma is innocent we can Lynch Forstwolf103 afterwards. Or at least bop him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

You should come up with your own thoughts for me :)