The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

VOTE: SultanOfSlam

Sultan need some pressure about his reads.

@SultanOfSlam give me your top 3 town and top 3 scum

So the pool size of scum vs not-scum is small enough to where it’s just beneficial to exe day 1!

so you have a hard wolf read on Sultan now?

Because it gives scum control of the game. The only thing a town can truly trust is what’s flipped. The day 1 flip sometimes sets the tone of the rest of the game.

Also I think I’m able to prove myself but my role has an annoying modifier that delays my proof.
I’d rather not say too much because, well, that factional poisoner thing.
But let me do my thing and I think I can make it self evident that I am town.

1 Like

Are there any rules about how we can talk about our role?

Everyone with an annoying modifier like my post, we need to unite

1 Like

no but its confirmed the mafia have an abilty that allows them to kill you if they know what your role is

Oh no, we can talk as much as we want about it.
Do not screenshot your rolecard, but you can say like “I am a treestumping doctor who will always be able to speak in thread even during night” (Note: Do NOT be that precise or anything for goodness sake lol)

Kill us at anytime?
How do we know that?

It’s… literally in the OP.

go read the dam OP Psy

1 Like

o

1 Like

how do I find the op? ^^’

If youre on your computer theirs a little blue bar on the right you can drag up and down to scroll through the posts fast, just scroll it to the top

It’s the first post. The one where if you scroll up to the very top that contains the rules, special mechanics etc.
I recommend you read both. Very carefully (The special mechanics mostly for… well mechanical reasons. But also be good smh)

Kiiruma: Role that’s pretty provable because if I were evil some extra peeps would be dying due to my ability.

Hosts: Now now Kiiruma, you don’t get to be confirmed. You have to try.

SMH

1 Like

(I can be confirmed still, but it just makes it harder. Not saying how lol)

dw bb Ill fix you up and make sure you can do good

1 Like

Kii is almost locktown for me rn I think after this interaction

I unfortunately cant elaborate on any reasoning right now

1 Like