The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Right there. Constantly needs a basic function of the game explained, but somehow naturally knows a basic function of the game without explanation. Then he dodged the issue completely and ducked out

So basically you also suspect both Sultan and Psy.

I wonder if someone simply told Psy to vote Sultan.

Thirdly, I think I was right about Kiiruma but this is just a hunch based off game state. I think scum Kiiruma is playing it cool and not really wanting to throw hands with anyone, especially not me. It would also fit into a psy/sultan team that they are just piddlng around jerking each other off metaphorically speaking with votes that dont matter. Kii could be town, but I would REALLY expect him to be giving more of a fuck when we are at a very bad spot. Instead he just picks his spots, goes ‘oh hey sultan’, and smoke bombs out of here.

So my current solve is fuckyouiwasrightallalongaboutkiiruma/psythenewbie/sultan (probably)

@Triss task fulfilled. Please give thoughts.

with ten minutes to spare too

Oh and yes on the point about Psy, Triss and Psy are never scum together. 0% chance.

yeah triss’ mechanical analness when they were 100% correct impressed me (I was mad)

food is here, I’ll be back in a little bit.

It’s not even that. It’s the over focus they’ve placed on him. Scum Triss does not spend most of the game openly babying scum Psy. It’s completely unnatural behavior.

Why did you townread Kiiruma early on then?

uh
are there typos here

-:coffee:

I did not, I snap vote kiiruma early.

There is a missing b where I hit the spacebar instead

1 Like

You also voted him late.

oh
yeah I didn’t put that together at all

-:coffee:

@Psyaryu I appreciate the amount of effort you put into working with me, but I AM going to need to ask you to participate in this EoD.

if achro is 3p and he claims cop how does he expect to not get nked by the mafia for 2 more nights

-t

they try to poison me, it doinks lol

fake claiming is actually a sneaky good way to avoid a nk if you can do it in a believable way

A backup protection role has flipped, but not any role that they could’ve been backing up. Shooting him would be risky unless they had Strongman.

It’s not a bad claim to make.