The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

@idot you’re saying that it’s weird Derps died.
Derps was clearing me with mech.
Wolves did not know which side the mech was coming from, be it myself, or Derps.
Therefore Derps is a logical kill.

Everybody who has defended me has died.
Wolves want me to be able to be pushed over.

If I am a wolf please explain how in a non-bastard game that Derps got incorrect mech on me being good.

@SultanOfSlam
Claim

do people still have doubts that achro is mafia what
i thought it was essentially confirmed with psy’s flip

also, unfortunately no one responded to my posts about this at eod but achro’s mech choices make perfect sense as mafia lol

-:coffee:

Achro makes more sense as mafia, i agree

1 Like

Assuming Achro/Crescent/??? as maf team now.

achro is mafia CONFIRMED

wait what

I’m still curious why we didn’t have any kill last night.

thats not true. derps showed hesitance. he wouldn’t show hesitance if it was from his own role. it was from you and it was uncertain

you are very clearly a wolf socially

-t

k Triss is probably just town and so dumb I can’t take it anymore.

VOTE: Crescent

Bye.

… K.

if you are town you have played by far the worst out of everyone this game

-t

1 Like

Oh I’d agree. I’m almost certain Achro is a wolf rather than 3P atp.
As we discussed, I think his claim was honestly convenient and perfect for him because we do need help from the 3P atm because we’re getting trounced and the 3P needs to be killing mafia too.

What does this comment achieve?

I apologize, i used to be like Crescent. Can you imagine that? Boy I am glad i have changed.

i don’t appreciate her calling another player dumb without reason

-t

What kind of role “jailkeeps” a player, and then throws them at an existing neighborhood. what.

Idk there is nothing in the op that states the poisoner takes the place of the factional kill if its used? But it could be the case or someone eas protected? Do we even have a protection claimed that coul block kp?

Can u block KP?

Anyways kiiruma/triss, have to be both evil, its not possible for only one given what i know.

Can you not?
Like you’re saying Derps has wrongly confirmed me somehow without actually doing so (By arguing I’m wolf)
And your charged words are helping nobody.

This is a rough game rn and our chance is… slim. We need to actually work out who is good and who is not, without mistakes.

1 Like

… Still no but ok.