The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Millium how did Derps confirm me, if I am a wolf
You even said it yourself, this is not a bastard game. I am just good.

Kiiruma wasnt posioned and neither were u? I just dont realistically see how thats possible, im sorry

Why arent u poisoned

I CANNOT be anticlaimed.

Not it’s news to me too. I’m assuming the difference between neighborizer and jailkeeper but like… eh?

Ohh im dumb

For fuck sake lmao

Anyway, Mayclaim:

We’re Frostwolf’s exact role (…hence why we were cool voting out beancat’s claim). I assume the two of us were able to act on different nights. There are two different messages we can get at night: on N1, we were unable to use our ability (Frostwolf also presumably got this message). On N2 and N3 we were able to use our ability, but there was nobody to inherit.

We suspect, for… a reason… that we can use our ability on prime-numbered nights. Frostwolf was potentially composite-numbered nights? But that would be just N4 and N6. Would be fucked.

On N1, we also received a Green Potion, which allowed us to protect ourselves from NKs for the night, and we used it last night. It’s possible we stopped the nightkill that way.

I don’t know how many times I’ve had to repeat that this game already

Give me a break i hate mech intensive gamss

1 Like

You’re N1. We’re prime. He was composite.

Also the only people who have known about Triss have been you and me.
I’m cleared via Derps and we both know that.
You’re probably good since you’re dying.

Would be hard to anticlaim someone who didn’t really say anything :stuck_out_tongue:

…Green Potion?

yeah

-:coffee:

Jesus christ, there is no way ur actually self voting here

Breathe

Sorry, green lotion.

(This is a joke, it was a potion, this was Zug’s way of softing it.)

…The fuck does a Green potion have to do with Cyberiad thematically?

(tbh have not encountered the source material, but I HAVE heard of it)

do you think that the adequate response to a player repeatedly personally attacking others is to sit idly and do nothing

-t

Yeaaah same question.