The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

me and idot are claiming frost’s role because there are multiple, for some reason

Weird non-attacks-blocking-only jailkeeper, with visitation

being a renamed vanilla is so fun tbh

Triss is claiming the Cyberiad neighbouriser from Someone’s role.

we could’ve inherited roles n2 and n3 (and the n2 inherit is part of why i wolfread you nya because your role would’ve been too broken)

-:coffee:

It’s possible the potion was the NK?

oh you didnt have the may or may not clause?

Tbh i hate role madness, but i also hate glorfied vanillas in role madness, i went off on orange for giving me a vanilla role in a role madness game, i was a backup to nothing

We had may or may not. It’s jsut that there’s separate feedback for being unable to inherit vs being able but having no choices.

oh also. Millium if you’re wondering why I could get such detailed info about how Frost’s role worked, just by asking the host. this would be why; i simply asked about my own role instead

oic

interesting!

stupid cop fake claim. That was given to me exactly =(

i suspected they would try to nk wrongboy. i thought they’d try to anticlaim me as parity cop since i kept talking about difference checks and i said i have mech for there to be one wolf between achro and bean. the reason i said it is because i didnt think there’d be 2 town investigatives and 2 investigative backups

-t

1 Like

update

Millium - vig, poisoned
Achromatic - noot
idot - investigative backup?
Crescent - ??
Kiiruma - redirector
beancat - tracker, poisoned
wrongboy - investigative backup?
SultanOfSlam - ??
Trisscar - cyberiad neighborizer/jailkeeper

@wrongboy @idot
So you are both claiming a version kf frost’s role and neither of u have inherented abilities?

Once I was hosting BotC with CRichard, and while I was asleep, he swapped someone’s role out to the Martial Artist, which protects players specifically from Minion abilities at night.

… the setup was such that there were no Minions in play. It was not even a glorified vanilla. Kiiruma got the role. I was not so happy about that choice. He wasn’t either.

we have his exact role name and ability. no investigatives have died

-t

1 Like

Ohh fair point

yeah (to be clear idot is probably still town, i suspect frost was composite, we were prime, and tutuu was n1)

@Crescent @SultanOfSlam Which of you gave us the potion~

Idk what that means, but i already discused in the neighbor chat that i would find it unbelievable that idot was a wolf

1 Like