The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

If bean os the only investigative, I unno that I see just a daisy chain of inheriting a non-kill tracker across the game. That’s a weird setup

I appreciate you guys being so nice to me even though everyone is calling me a wolf.

Makes me feel like i am part of the team

1 Like

if idot is a wolf i’d be happy because then i’m wrong

-:coffee:

We were also trustfalling idot (alongside beancat - we thought there was at least one investigative in play, for obvious reasons).

Ive been kinda lazy in reasing ur iso, because honestly i dont want to :sob:

riiight forgot

VOTE: Achromatic

cruel

-2 btw

UNVOTE

Sultan still needs to check in

Potion is an item we got on N1, we had to use it by N3, protects us from kills and prevents night actions when we use it. We suspect a townie or 3P gave it to us, because wolves could’ve… simply not hit into it last night. That’s not a guarantee, something else could’ve stopped the kill, but it seems unlikely they’d sink the kill on such a niche world.

i posted more, without a hydra, in stellaris with 24h days

-:coffee:

Has anyone claimed that ability?

not unless i’ve missed a claim

Nope, hence why we asked Crescent and Sultan, who are still unclaimed.

I’ve posted more than this in plenty of games, but usually BotFs with Litten, which are… exceptional circumstances, I think.

I do apologize for crescent btw.

sorry they have been so grouchy.

the point was for the modifier removers to buff either the trackers and/or the backups to make them inherit any town role. they died very fast though

-t

Ehhhh, I don’t see three investigative backups if the assumption is that normalizers can target others or die though. Especially not for a tracker.

VERY especially with anticlaim, cause then either luck causes that to happen, or town is lured into massclaiming and death