The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

This game only adds to my questions, and i hate it

Having 3 identical roles owuld explain the necessity for such strict anticlaim. We both know details of the other’s role unprompted that basically confirm idot to me as actually having the role. Understanding Frostwolf’s confusion is something you could only really think of if you knew about Zone’s distinction between “can inherit, but nothing available” and “cannot inherit”.

I’m kinda assuming achro/crescent/one of the hydras tbh, unless sultan comes in and breaks my read of them

The only way I think idot are ever wolf is if they are exactly wolf with this role.

i do see it
you’ll note that us and idot had a moment where we went “yeah frost was probably not vanillaized” faster than the rest of thread, because we actually have these roles.

-:coffee:

No I’d agree on the basis of “anticlaim stops the backups finding each other”. my issue is the normalizers being in play with that idea. Doesn’t make sense.

@Crescent
Please come back :sob:

probably. The formatting of my safe claim was about knowing the role wasnt in the game. So it wouldnt make sense for the same name to be fake claimed by non town

1 Like

What is your motivation for posting this Achromatic.

Is it to make me ask “What is your motivation for posting this Achromatic”.

being helpful to you because I like you and i have an answer for you? My wincon is gone so I’m just entering teacher mode now.

1 Like

your wincon is gone in that you’ve won, that’s true

:eyeonyou: Forgive me for being suspicious

no, wisp being poisoned ends my journey :[

yes because it outs your alignment :flushed:

UNVOTE

-t

1 Like

of course!