The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

my thought is stop rolling town

-:coffee:

Mods asleep post game thoughts

When you think about it, they call it “post chat” because you “post” in there

oh wait may do we want to post the [REDACTED] stuff now or should that wait till the full end

Full end, it’s more dramatic

true

i love how we could just be talking about nothing here

But ya i have no idea what a full team even looks like anymore

We kill achro and go from there, if the game ends, ohh well

1 Like

also Millium we could townclear ourselves with [REDACTED] but we did not (semi /s) (idk if you would buy this townclear) (probably)

I would love for u to toen clear urself for thr sake of my sanity

oh i meant in reference to [REDACTED]

Enough talk about [REDACTED] it’s weird to talk about. No more [REDACTED]. Redact it from your mind until postgame

wise!

there was a zone game in signups which didnt reach enough players to run. it included green potions. it included fake potions too. im trying to find it. can anyone find it. it was maybe … stratagem 17 or something?

-t

1 Like

@wrongboy
@idot
I dont even find it wild that us 3 were the only ones that stuck on achro, nor that only me and idot figured psy was very likely to be town given the vote movement

Tutuu is way to dead inside to be a wolf, if they fsked that, props to them

2 Likes

Team is in Achro/Crescent/Trisscar/Sultan/maybe Kiiruma. Trisscar is supremely wolfy for questioning every single clear in a way that they did very similarly in the game they subbed into on Nintendo Loop. Achro/Trisscar/probably one of Crescent and Sultan, whichever doesn’t have the potion role, and then the other is 3P. I’d wager.

3 Likes

Creacent claimed tho? So its very likely that sultan has it? Unless im being dimb again

Fair warning (I assume May), that’s just my general play. I don’t believe claims till either more than the total number of maf/3p/etc confirm, or modconf.

What did she claim? Was she the jailkeeper?