The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

psy also contributed. the amount of flame he received this game is not fitting for the amount of contribution he did. he contributed well. his vote mattered a lot. he was willing to listen to reason that im town and that he should vote achro

-t

2 Likes

She claimed a jailkeeper

1 Like

Wolf and Sultan is 3P, then, I suppose.

I’d check to see if the solve makes sense, but my back kind of hurts, and I have to take out the trash later, but not now I need to wait until this album finishes, and I just cleaned my room, and

Im sorry i wasnt really available thag eod, i knee in my heart that psy’s post had very little tmi, i fuckdd up when i broight ip the discord wuestion that i just wanted tk br answered

But somehow creacent turned it into psy having slipped which baffles the hell out of me

1 Like

yknow, if I were a wolf and you guys had shit figured out I wouldnt be this calm.

follow me for more self meta

Why jailkeep (normal jailkeep not my weird thing) Millium btw? Like I assume this means roleblock/protect/chat in this case?

It was obviously not a slip, and I was wolfreading the fact that Achro entertained the idea that it was without… looking at the post in question, at all.

not me dying was optimal for my wincon

sorry not sorry

1 Like

all of us were dead inside there was nothing more that one could reasonably expect from any of us. we stayed on the non-town wagon, we didn’t switch to the town wagon. we did well, unreasonable to expect more imo

-t

well actually.
the last thing that i mentioned yesterday about clearing ourselves. is that I LOVE mech-fpses as town. you can see the fakeclaim in stratagem13 and my talk in stellaris about how I considered fakeclaiming lost wolf in the neighborhoods I could create (and I also did a minor fps in the chancellor neighborhood)

here, with the d1 fakeclaim, is no exception
i thought of that. how actually that went, is I was like “hey what if I fake the existence of a way to hide thoughts, and post reads, referencing a fakeclaim, that have some mark like ‘{hidden}’ in them”

but then we decided it would be too difficult to do convincingly. but then i was like “hey hidden thoughts are actually a cool feature, let me make that real”. but then as always I had a few bugs. first where no thoughts showed up, then where no thoughts would hide. May messaged me, going like “haha i was SO tempted to post your reads list” and i was like “MAY THAT COULD’VE HAD ROLE SPEC THOUGHTS I WAS DEBUGGING” and then i was like. “you know. that almost happened. we could fake that”. and so we did!

-:coffee:

It makes complete sense given there read if me but if they stop killing actions, which any notmal JK should? Why did i get poisoned. I dknt think a factional should be pass that, or anti claim should by pass that

…

This doesn;t look like strongman

like it MIGHT be modkill though? but eh

I stayed because achro was wolfy and i wasnt realistically given him another chance to kill a town, which he managed to do AGAIN

1 Like

there are 5 living town. 2 of them are poisoned. you roughly have parity already

I was cackling the entire time. We had some trouble getting the post to send over to my little text box so I could “post it early”. Obviously, Zug could’ve just posted it, but I wanted to do it myself, for authenticity.

personally i suspect the only reason game is still on is either:

• town can still win if 3p hard townsides
  • 3p can win if town 3p-sides

actually 4 living town, but the other 3p is big chilling