The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

and i’m leaning towards the second here ngl

-:coffee:

Would Trisscar and Crescent both claim a kind of Jailkeeper as W/W in a game with fakeclaims?

real!

i didn’t realize mafia had fakeclaims. why both fake claims and anti-claim? anyway

-t

Achro’s the one who says there were fakeclaims, so it’s not entirely reliable, but…

1 Like

its possible that only the 3p had fake claims, would be weird tho

1 Like

You implied you knew mafia had fakeclaims as well?

Given that mine has actual confirmation from other players, no? Even in the case of Crescent AND I being mafia, no. I have no idea why this is the play at this point beyond general chaos.

I assumed

Well, you know what happens when you assume. You make an as out of su and me.

two shot blood cop was zone’s fake claim for me, turns out it was a bit of a trap lol

1 Like

You make an AS out of SU and ME.

achro went “yeah there’s probably another 3p” in his 3p claim.

consider that if Achro were actually 3p, he’d have realized this is a certainty much earlier in the game. that was a wolfslip.

I don’t know why you’re not laughing that joke is funny every time

From a mech perspective i think id be pretty troll for the cyber lord to be mafia and the backup to be town, it seems so non sensical to give town a bonus after killing mafia, and doesnt at all align with my meta speculation

/shrug

you make the mistake that i read the host opening message closely.

ahh the good ole achro wolfslip, I will add this to my collection.

Zone is the definition of pretty troll. A town backup for a wolf role is the most Zone_Q11 shit on the earth planet.

Even given that its still bad from a design perspective

…tryna think if I can even see the opposite and like… ew, that’d also be eh. It’s intriguing, but not as a side thing.

Well thankfully we dont have to worry about the opposite

1 Like