The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

VOTE: Crescent

No.

I think youre doing great!

have u even attempted to read through idot?

Today?

I’m going to note, if Crescent was my teammate and acted the way they have, I’d have replaced out again by now. Because either the mafia chat would result in forced replacement, or I would do so to avoid them. I’m not in the slightest happy about their conduct in this game, regardless of alignments.

this is considered angleshooting and is frowned upon.

/shrug

dont you shrug at me

Unfortunately she has this effect on people.

2 Likes

because i have no energy

The other probability is that scum hit noot or a different night immune, and wrongboy is just scum
in which case

Town
Yours Truly
Millium
Kiiruma
Triss???

Achro

Sultan
idot?
Crescent
Wrongboy
Scum

This just puts at least one of crescent/triss as town, and actually opens the possiblity for again an unlikely 4 v 1 v 1 v 3

idk uve just kinda been throwing out there that idot is a wolf? and i dont see them as a wolf

if crescent seriously just self voted and is gunna come back 8 hours before eod, that’s pretty wild

wait ignore this one I’m completely stupid
sultan scum necessitates that wrongboy scum

Town
Yours Truly
Millium
Kiiruma
Triss

Achro
idot?

Crescent
Wrongboy
Sultan
Scum

That gets to a difference check on crescent/triss and idk where to put idot

1 Like

Well i dont have them fitting into my town world but they arent 3rd party so idk

Wait question sultan

You dont have to claim who you gave it to

but what potion did you give

can you tell me this at least

okay Im liking this world less and less
back to the drawing board

Im gunna be honest here, achros win con is so unbelievably tight here, like njght 1 he makes some weak, if that target dies in the night by some god forsaken chance, he cant win the game ever. 3 different people need to survive till day 5, both his targegs of whom he cant even add more, and himself

1 Like