The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Maybe but i tend to forget things in the moment
/shrug

@Crescent are you still convinced Psy isnt new btw? just out of curiosity

I stopped bothering to read their posts.

SHE hates me and said SHE doesn’t want to devote energy to me!

yeah but none of these answer my question

Town
Frostwolf
Kiiruma
SirDerpsALot

So um, Psyaryu

Have you read some players is wolf-aligned to you, as well town-aligned?

idk what that means

UNVOTE
The stuff above from kiiruma just feels transparently townie, or they are 3p. I dont really swe them being group scum, the bit of softing is enough, i dont expect that behavior from most wolves

The only thing i dislike is the complaing about, “its not enough” which feels wolfie in isolation

@Psyaryu do you know any threats to your alignment?

They want to know if u have any town leans or wolf/mafia leans

Aka people u think could be town or people that sre evil

Frost is esl, so sometimes their posts can be a bit rough to understand, no offense to them

None taken

1 Like

Zug says idot are town and I believe him. Psy and Crescent are interesting, but not, like, actively wolfy to me. Achro and Millium… don’t know yet. We’re coming up on the 24hr mark and still several people haven’t yet spoken. I think this is a little bit towny from Someone, who was dedicated and attentive in the wolfchat we shared, although he did spent a while in there before posting in thread, so it’s not clearing. VOTE: IfGodCouldDie @IfGodCouldDie Wake up you’re a wolf now

1 Like

@Someone @Kabazame You two too

Ahh, it’s np np,
I just think Kiiruma is town and I think Crescent is a grouchy puss, cute personality trait, but doesn’t translate to town or mafia very well.

Everyone else seems too neutral to have a gut feeling. I honestly don’t know how anything can determine anything on day 1 other than looking at if someone is trying to exe someone they probably need people to die to win, but since the pool is so small that not lynching on day 1 is generally a negative for town then town also has the incentive, so anyone trying to exe someone doesn’t inherently make them town or scum.

can you elaborate on what made you feel that way about them

They were okay with being exe and even suggested that I vote for them because it’s generally beneficial for town to exe on day 1. It was their reasoning seemed in favor of a town player than a wolfie player I suppose.

2 Likes

Some people have stress tells, and being a wolf is stressful. Early early game, like the first hour of D1, is mostly just a matter of trying to identify stress tells. Once everyone’s had a go at it, you can see who looks unnatural or agenda-driven in the way they suspect people, and then you’ve got proper material to work off of. We’re in the second stage.

There is an arguement to be made that sleeping on day 1 is fine in role madness. But it doesnt really help our wincon, lynching town is still info. Else we go into night with no additonal info

1 Like

Killing and murder!!! Start killing!!! Blood

1 Like