The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Ur role is irrelevant, i think how u are playing is
gunna lose town the game simply off what i read

How dare I make jokes and meme in between solving obviously this means mafia wins

This is not at all what im implying and u are not convicing me u sre worth keeping alive with these posts

Why should i trust ur gut read?

Youā€™ve yet to inform me of what the fuck youā€™re talking about so idk what you want me to do about that Iā€™m trying to make assumptions since Iā€™m being denied the info of what you donā€™t like about me

How do you expect me to be more bearable to play with you if you actively refuse my attempts to shift my play in a way that dosent make the game miserable for you? I donā€™t want you to hate playing the game but youā€™re not being very helpful here

1 Like

I dont like derps openly looking for role info again.

U decided to play this why i didnt force u at gun point, but now im forcing u at gun point to change ur play style.

IM TRYING YOU WONT TELL ME WHATS WRONG FUCK SAKE

1 Like

Interesting what does this even mean lol

Explain ur thoughts and stop playing like ur better than everyone. I dont trust ur reads, if ur not gunns expand on them, it just feels like u are throwing shit at people that are tryint to read the thread. I had to deal with 5 long day phases of this last game, im not doing it again.

Thats my ultimatum, if u choose otherwise to keep playing the way u are playing, i am removing i think is a problem

VOTE: Millium

Okay i think i get what derps is talking about now i must be dumb not to realize he is super annoied with having to claim after offereing to much info

I donā€™t think Iā€™m better than everyone

Me being locktown dosent mean my reads are any good

Historically Iā€™m not great at giving my mind, ask anyone who used to play with me, iv tried to explain the main reads I had somewhat but I donā€™t make reads in the same way a lot of other people do, I really donā€™t see how a lack of trust in my reads = killing an obvious town when you donā€™t even know if your own reads are correct

What

Also being THIS upset at me for not having detailed reads barley over 24 hours through day 1 is kinda fucking ridiculous

Also ngl being upset because someone dosent play a GAME in the same way you do is more of an asshole move

@SirDerpsAlot

I didnt realize you were claiming more or less if that makes sense but alot of what i didnt like about you is making alot more sense. Does that make sense?

Yeah that makes more sense

1 Like

Do you still wolf read me otherwise? Asking since your vote is on me

If it makes you feel better now im frustrated lol