The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Me too!

Derps is towny Sultan is towny I think

Ohh yeah VOTE: unvote

Do you have any other wolf reads atm or nah?

I am not in the best state tonight so I canā€™t extensively case Crescent. Itā€™s just a matter of running my hands over the playerlist and feeling the divot where it feels comfortable to place my vote. Some votes are stable equilibria and some are unstable equilibria and this one is stable. That is to say I canā€™t explain right now. But

gar wolfed with achro very recently so i think that her read that achro had a mild w/w post with someone has merit

-t

sultanā€™s town tell is voting me right away and thinking I am scum. I have helped him grow his scum game a lot the last year so PERHAPS but I think I can still read him p easy

who was it with?

splatfest. luka/you garfooled and caitlin

no I mean who does gar think I had a w/w moment with

oh. someone. the player

oh. I had an interaction with them? lol

Derps i still have a similar question i had for you before. Do you think Kii was being genuinely town with saying they had a weird mechanic as well?

Part of me thought it looked Pandering to you rather than genuine

oh so I did. i told them to read.

Major w/w scum vibes good call tbh

5 hours ago

I think im getting to know your tells a little better i did catch you in a game not to to long ago but no one belived me on that soo we shall see but for now i do have other thoughts im trying to prosue.

@Zugzwang @wrongboy zug can you do your magic hacker boy. i want to know when did achro post both of these down to the millisecond. he posted that quite fast, which implies he checked his own iso quite fast

1 Like

Iā€™m not Zug but I can tell you one was at 8:11 and one 8:12 so not so quick

(Zug is busy Iā€™ll ask him when he gets back)

1 Like

its anywhere between 1 second and 1 minute and 59 seconds

i could be wrong, but i thought itā€™s less than a minute

1 Like