The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

No, I checked someone’s and looked for their reply to me since they have barely posted. Owned.

1 Like

YOU CANNOT EVEN FATHOM MY EFFICENCY

1 Like

did you know that they barely posted before you checked his iso?

Yes I’m 99% sure that was natural

1 Like

I have a reason why I just can’t elaborate more on it (not because it’s a social thing I can’t figure out I just like genuinely can’t talk about why)

@Achromatic im being deadass here. Like genuinely if you could take my word on this one thing and not go after Kii rn I’d really appreciate it

this suggests that achro forgot someone’s existence in the game. at the very least his interactions with him

this suggests that achro knew someone low posted before he isod him

i think that there is a discrepancy between how little attention achro claims to have been showing towards someone (at the first posts) and how much attention achro has been paying towards someone (at the last post)

alternatively, if this argument isnt correct, id argue i still think achro posted his conclusion on someone a bit too fast. i feel suspicious

I think Achro isn’t the best person to focus on rn regardless

@idot
U do u but i think achro is a bad focus for day 1

See we agree on something, I can’t be that bad!

2 Likes

U havent convinced me, u actively have towns best interest given how uve played, i have enough experience with achro to say that, idk if u do, nor do i know why u have that thought

Explain

Yes, I did know that.

Spooky.

1 Like

This is the towniest post in ur entire iso

But go off king this is good content.

I mean he has the best scum player title, focusing on people who are specifically knows to be good scum players D1 is usually eh

very well i forgot about that feature

With all due respect, you’re incorrect

okay, well if you’re being deadass then I guess that’s fine. He’s still probably scum tbh but there’s more than one scum out there.

VOTE: someone

sorry I am taking too much heat, I have to bus you bro

1 Like

Millium, I think you’re interpreting Derps as having been overly stubborn on the Kiiruma read because you interpreted it as a social one, but it’s clearly something mechanical he can’t talk about because of anticlaim. I think he broadlt is willing to defer to other players and isn’t overly convinced he’s right… he just has mech on this one player and doesn’t want it to be ignored.

2 Likes

And its basically wifom that removes discussion, on a player that sctively should be discussed, unlike Achro who i think is a terrible point of discussion for day 1