The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

up to you, i refuted my suspicions from a purely logical lens, but i put negative effort in attempting to convince you of anything

i didn’t even have the energy to look towny

and yes, as town i need to put effort into looking towny

probs not gonna be here for eod

actually leaving thread now

i’ll be more present if alive tmw

I don’t want you to put effort into looking towny that’s actively wolfy

Tell me about how you feel about the game otherwise so I can figure out how you’re thinking since I don’t have a lot to call you scum, it wouldn’t be difficult to change my mind if I see you’re thinking from a town perspective

oh right i could toss around some buzzwords like v/v regarding may/tutuu’s conflict or whatever and try to “repair” the thread health relationship if i ever wanted to generate free content and like 30 posts

just to add to the “wolf!robyn” doesn’t know how to generate content

1 Like

i’m just not, i am existentially tired and anxious and i’ve slept sub 5h for the past few nights

This isn’t what I want

Give me 1-3 reads you have with no other context yet

Just a message with 1-3 names and your read on them

i suspect wisp still, it’s classic wolf wisp to get into an argument and give logical and reasons for not voting him. i would expect him to be more aggressive here as town. i don’t think i wanna chop her today but she also just doesn’t feel town and i dunno what to think about her treatment of me. if she is still operating off the idiotic thought that “robyn obv town” and is reading me based off the fact they haven’t found anything alignment indicative from me as suspicion inducing. but if they realized that yes i wouldn’t be found as town by almost anyone then proceeded to drop me slowly in their readslist i’m gonna suspect her. but i also have been very absent this game and haven’t carefully looked at wisp’s read/treatment of me so i dunno how much is valid

tutuu feels town, just confused town because if i inverted their readslist and changed 2 names then i’d have something quite accurate. i’ve mindmelded with her like twice already and even with garfooled i doubt tutuu would be nonchalant or treat me like this if she was a wolf. if she was a wolf i’d probably be a top tr for her rn

i saw in your iso that you had 330 posts so i’m gonna clear you off that alone and reevaluate you tomorrow

i don’t know how to feel about someone, i feel like they voted me off your suggestion and i presume they think i’m a weak player. they’ve also seen me state that i was difficult to townread and saw me drift into poe. which would have happened regardless of my activity due to the type of player i am

achro i’m not gonna read, crescent is playing guardedly and intentionally carefully and i’m just gonna have to wait to read that slot and i’ll have fun reading a good player

i don’t want wisp resolved though i think

VOTE: someone

i wonder if i should let people see this as genuine suspicion or omgus, or if i should care at all

I forgot who wisp is again

me

Oh

Do you remember if I ever played with you before when I was actively playing mafia your name sounds familiar

Also wisp is most certainly town for their interaction with me, I’m almost certain that was real and a wolf dosent take this approach

it is likely

@hal
imagine ur ego being so hurt because I called u obvious town, but dont worry i moved u down for making two bad votes

Hal is t-o-w-n-y~

Why do you say this

I think it’s true

Valid but that dosent change my mind

One of my favourite hobbies is saying things I believe in mafia. I don’t know it’s not a hard read or anything and if it was I’d give reasoning. Just towny.