The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

I agree a lot on Crescent she sounds interesting and thoughtful and fun to read. That’s not even an AI thing to agree on

I think their making an attempt to sound like town who doesn’t care atm, I don’t feel like it’s real

I agree on this a lot~

I think it could easily just be the kind of towny that wolves like to do. Like. Does that make sense. It’s a mostly alignment-neutral declaration of towniness. There’s being town and then being a wolf and then being towny and being wolfy

Regardless of alignment hal is soooo towny.

Idk the vibe I personally got from a lot of their recent posts was it didn’t feel real

It feels like I would type like all and every of the words so it’s actually the realest thing on this planet~

Except wolfreading Someone but I just got out of a wolfgame with them so like I have different context

My issue is I felt similarly, except what I’d type as wolf lmao

yeah no

Amusing.

1 Like

You’re incorrect I’m sorry

Elaborate?

clearly not

Fuck this shit just pings so wolfy to me

Being confident on this account is soooo fun because if I’m right then I’m right and if I’m wrong then I screenshot it postgame and circle “wrongboy” and the blunder icon~

anyway i don’t care but you don’t see my posts as legit, which to use meta is the main thing people say and suspect me for, i can’t really do anything about that

I’m not using meta idk who you are

i’m using self meta

it’s okay