The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

-:coffee:

Anyways looking at ISOs to see who voted Bean and when leaves wary of Sultan. He suddenly hedged on me for inconsequential reasoning before voting Bean just to “pressure”, but he did this immediately after Idot’s previouslyquestionable vote on Bean (it was the next post!). It strikes me as Sultan passively following along with the sudden pressure on me, then actively joining Bean’s train because it had launched.

This feels like the kind of sheepy opportunism I’d expect more out of scum Sultan.

Since when have “mechanics” ever stopped people from being murdered on day 1? (Ok, a few times~)

I voted Bean 1. For pressure and 2 i litterally laid out what i didnt like about Bean are you even reading?

I also expected more outta you since when i isoed you it was more annoyance with psy than actual game play.

You are not fully reading if you actually beleive this

1 Like

Hence the “inconsequential reasoning” part. You’re one of the only people here who knows the way I acted towards Psy is perfectly natural to me. If that came from almost anyone else, I wouldn’t have batted an eye at it.

1 Like

If i were to move my vote right now it would probably be moved to Someone they have provided no intent on moving the game forward

Derps asked nicely tho. You know how it is

they did?

My god Someone has done absolutely nothing in 51 posts, all that came within a 7 hour span. No wonder I didn’t remember anything he’d been doing.

I do not see anything of substance whem Isoing Someone.

forgot about that

Neither did IfGodCouldDie and Kabazame in that matter, do we honestly wanna policy execute afk’s?

1 Like

I say no, delete the scummy ones

PoE can be yeeted through with a) mech and b) later in the game

Bingo.

UNVOTE

Well IGCD and Kaz didnt post at all. Basically the only difference.
Someone has poated 51 times and provided nothing. Idk if thats a scum tell for them but its not pro town none the less

It’s actually a much worse look to spew out a ton of useless posts in a short timeframe than to not post at all.

One is making an effort to appear more active and contributory than they actually are, and the other two just aren’t here.

Who would you suggest?

Ok Sultan and I making back to back STPs saying virtually identical things is an interesting meld.

And I have no meta to tell the difference about Someone either, I only played like one game with them.

Yes, but its not worth the attention, this can be easily misyeet or a lucky draw, but I prefer the former.