The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

my vote is currently on crescent, I’m digging through Someone to see whether it’s worth it

1 Like

I didn’t say we should go after him, but his activity so far is worse than the two who… When are these two going to get replaced? Overnight? I’m not used to inactives being given the whole of day 1 to do anything.

24 hours is pretty standard
Hold on it’s 48?
Per active phase
I think it’s safe to say they’re getting replaced

Someone is a fairly lazy vote on someone with some minor scum equity.

Speaking of lazy though: A lot of these Bean votes feel very lazy to me. People have said they’re for “pressure”, but Bean is here and contributing and those votes remain.

There’s no way this Bean wagon is pure. If I had to read the “tea leaves” of how the last few hours have progressed, I’d wager Bean was town, and scum is kind of just hoping town will lazily let them die.

Happens and this can be also viewed as pattern of laziness.

Not really, their value of contribution is zero, no? Just like these two.

Bean also convinced me its neither of these three (kabazame, IGCD and Someone)

Could be Hal (Voting Someone), Millium, Idot, Sultan, myself, Wrongboy?

I don’t know there’s wolf excluding myself in these six, heck we we’re on Kiiruma at one point but we decided to get him mech’d tonight.

That’s half of the playerbase

No, it’s negative value, because to go out of your way to give the appearance of contribution is worse than not contributing at all. I vote the player in their slot over the other two 100% of the time if I’m forced to choose between the three.

Hal, Millium, Idot, SultanofSlam, Frostwolf103, Wrongboy, Kiiruma

Beancat, Achromatic, Crescent, SirDerpsAlot, Psyaryu, Someone, Kabazume, IFGD

If top or bottom needs to be stomped out first, which one would that be, Crescent?

Hypothetically speaking, there always contain one wolf in either side.

I am feeling better about Beancat but i cant decide if it was the hint they gave or them brainstorming now

I don’t think Wrongboy is scum based on the very specific meta I shared. I mean I know it has to backfire on me at some point but still.

The biggest thing I have against Kiiruma right now is how he completely disappeared from the game the moment pressure on him was dropped.

Hal’s Someone vote kind of just… Exists.

Idot and Sultan are where the Bean train really launched, but I will say I don’t think they can both be scum if Bean is town. They voted Bean for “pressure” in back to back posts. I don’t think Sultan immediately follows Idot if they’re scum together, I think he continues to hedge at me instead.

Don’t think they can at all was too strong of a wording, it just feels like it wouldn’t be likely.

Completely lost track in who i was looking back at. Please suggest an iso lol

The four to the right on the bottom list are all useless and only one of them even has scum EV. One is me. One is probably-town-by-situation Bean.

So for me that leaves Chris and SDA vs. a whole lot of people. It’s obvious you’d pressure the top list first because there’s significantly more options there that will actually give you good information regardless of how they flip.

Like go through all from the top, even if everyone on the bottom worked together. By the time its done and still no red rolecard then its likely over for town?

I’d prefer it if Kiiruma came in and did something more convincing than that, though. He basically let SDA take the reins for defending him and vanished.

Which likely means that if Kiiruma is scum, SDA is town and Kiiruma is basically just using him as a shield.

Kiiruma enjoys being scum much more than being town, so this is fairly towny from him.

‘best-case’ scenario, there’s two evils on top list.

If you’re going through arbitrary lists of 7 people and don’t flip red by your third option… Yes?

Wait it’s 15, not 13, so maybe 4th.

I don’t know how balance specifically works here.