The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

I mean minus the deal. You know her better then most people. Is she still null?

Regardless, a V!Ash world is getting harder to imagine
Want to join me in voting him

It’s getting easier for me to imagine tbh

OK I don’t think I’ve heard anything about this slot can you summarize this

W/W behavior

Ash made this joke as town in Paradox Hazard …

idk this was townie. i love second guessing

2 Likes

This is like an okay point

I’m looking at Paradox Hazard and I think Ash is towny here tbh this seems way more similar to that game than it does what I’ve seen of him wolfing. As a wolf he was much more confident in his reads and seems like he’s trying to set up misexecutions way ahead of time and as town here he’s been much more back-and-forth and nuanced

1 Like

VOTE: Carbonated

i hate this votecount

He also chose not to push me off of Trisscar’s legacy explicitly despite seeing room to, instead of going for the easy kill question mark?

God we have an hour left

what was triss’s legacy?

906 910 and 922 seem to be the final legacy reads she had

Very odd justification or over justification

The whole i know im activated.

Wait i lied im not activated thing is sus (reads as scum knowing they were activated and then was like oh town doesn’t know this i take it back thing)

This post in particular.

Wants to know why kii train died, list kii as middle of their to shoot list, and isnt voting kii themselves tripple wamy in 1 post.

Just to name a few things i remember

Just want to say the carbonated wagon came from nowhere. It pairs May and Sultan well too
Gonna go back to VOTE: May. Still haven’t seen anything towny here

Ok; just backread her previous game (she was town), and pretty much all of her reads were mechanical analysis. This seems to track with her performance in this game, so I’m inclined to townlean her.

idk if she has even done that in this game tho

She’s actively been trying to understand Eliza’s system for interpreting roles, especially with regards to Diabolical Deals.