The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

Like this is not town

The fuck

fair. I forgot about that the mafia just doesn’t get our submissions. I think. I was always under the assumption that they got it. MB. nevermind but I’m still right about people should claim if they have a hint of an activation somewhere.

Agreed. However others disagree so :man_shrugging:

We don’t know for sure who was activated and we also don’t know how many people were activated, I think it’s too weak to hard solve off of

Then we must make a difference somehow. Cus I already claimed that I was activated earlier in the day. But how do we encoruage others because I went over if we see who activates we can just start grouping people together.

IDK if Ash claims to have idled as wolf, I feel like he would make up a more convincing lie? ← Logic that makes me make bad reads usually

Possible he was wolf and also actually idled

We can if people make the actions more obvious to them if people go that way. I feel like this is going to be our only thing and if people start to drop stuff becomes unconfirmable actions. But now is our best shot to start.

I dont think i was activated. My song should have given me or someone else feedback and no one has claimed anything yet

Seems compelling. Glad a wagon with real reasoning is starting
VOTE: Ash

How did none of you read Triss’ ISO and get the sense that they were ready to snap Derps in two?

Read back to the eod please

That was earlier in the day and AIUI a more personal conflict, later in the day they treated my slot quite differently

1 Like

Rereading Triss’ ISO with a focus on EoD, and that seems to push Bionic worlds.

For as much as I swing the banner of the dead, I feel it important to assume that the dead aren’t six feet under without a reason.

Ok do you think bionic is scum tho

I don’t know. The last game I was in with them, they were replacing a mafia slot and were so inactive as to provoke the GM to institute a posting minimum.

We ended up voting them based on their previous slot having pushed several town members.

I’ll iso them. But you gotta to

:vulcan_salute: