The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

I think this player is marginally the towniest, so yeah sure i’m mafia!

I’ve been listening to AJJ & Patricia Taxxon however I do know what those two bands are so i can officially say you’re also a nerd

this can die too btw i don’t care that we’re like 100 posts in & it isn’t that bad of a post

Hey I can’t do all the talking :)

Yeah you can you got this. Lol so what do you think of Derps atm. I think Derps looks towny

[will preface this by saying i am a mechanical player and I am terrified of social reads and I only joined cuz i like this format oftentimes I serve very little use and also diabolical deals wasn’t what I thought it’d be let me trade tbh /hj]

idk Derps’ meta but I am a d1 is just full of trolls until voting becomes clear truther, I generally don’t like ppl heavily pushing reads on D1 off of just vibes different but also again idk derps’ meta

Cowards face your fear and make day one reads!

dang ya didn’t have to call me out there

its ok this is directed at like 1/3 of the site

1 Like

fr tho its like noon where is everyone

i’m online :)

I refuse to talk to you atm if you wont make social reads >:(

if you want to discuss social reads tho id be down

you can tell me your social reads

ash can back me up on idk how to do social reads

so i’m learning!

you can’t learn if you dont try

can’t learn without watching first :slight_smile:
now what fool goes into the field of murder and attempts murder w/o watching how it’s properly done first?

you’ve played other games surely you’ve observed more than enough at this point to attempt to put the ideas into practice yourself? Its silly to worry about being wrong as that’s like the whole point of the game. And if you aren’t worried about being wrong Im not sure whats stopping you from trying

i play mech heavy games social reads are much rarer

i’m absolutely worried abt being wrong but lmao I j wanna sit back and let things cook for it before I make an opinion too fast
i feel like if you have an opinion too fast sometimes that is not a good thing