The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

With that though, I think

means Derp replaced out because of frustration, not May coming in

1 Like

Hello everyone it seems the wagons have stayed largely unchanged. I’ve been seeing a few reads tossed around but not much of note

May (3): Kiiruma, Bionic, thepigeonnyc
soweli (2): JKBenbot, May
carbonated (1): Ash
Prisma101 (1): Trisscar
Kiiruma (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (5): soweli, Prisma101, carbonated, Hazardwaste, Memekingpizza

:sleepingleafeon:

Well whats your thoughts. Still thinking may is the way to go

Is there supposed to be a question mark?

I haven’t been convinced that May is town
I’m easyish to convince though, so if you have a towncase for her lmk

:thonk: people who don’t make d1 reads are such curious creatures

1 Like

mmmm I’ve been leaning towards Sultan’s posts being towny anyways and i think this solidifies it for me, however I think SirDerpsAlot is remarkably not towny (not wolfy, just not towny)

I think this is a towny thought to have but also don’t assume single kills, rather likely we get something that throws that off
plus weird “i don’t know what to do on d1 people” that I don’t think is helped by a d1 sleep

That wasn’t a catchup it was a review of openers that Trisscar asked me to do. Come on

1 Like

Trisscar asked me to do it as an activity to keep me entertained

1 Like

:thonk: ok maybe i retract the previous read
VOTE: Memekingpizza
(ignore the logical gap)
town has a lot less reason to not want to be the push depending on the player), plus idk if I wanted to write Mafia fanfiction i could do that on my own terms I don’t lose anything from dying besides town being less likely to win and… hold on that’s the same thing that happens when people don’t speak?
So then the most likely idea is that this is projection, hence wolfy statement.

The whiplash from the rest of the game to this makes me want to say Triss is towny but they’re one of the players I know has significant mafia experience so I really shouldn’t (and my faintest recollections don’t contain any useable meta either)

ehh I’m half-concvinced it’s good to just call Triss town for now

Why are all of you reading my insufferable review of openers like a catchup post or some serious thing. Did you not see Trisscar explicitly ask me to do it. I think the openers this game have been insufferably boring

Extremely light townlean on pigeon

this just like does not feel like it’s an attack made in good faith? If i say someone did nothing & they disagree I never keep going unless I’m like absolutely sure I’m right and even then it’s probably a misunderstanding on what “something” is. I mean yes it would probably be helpful to be given counterexamples but I think burden of proof falls on you
VOTE: SirDerpsALot

SDA doesn’t exist anymore

sorry about that i ran out of good ideas for openers a while ago

It’s only me now

Oh DW yours was the least obnoxiously NAI