The Picture of Dorian Gray FM - Day 4 (7/13) - Mafia Wins

I am of a similar mindset. Vibes were off with carb she seemed very protective way too early idk

Not a read

Not a read

Not a read

Not a read

Not a read

Not a read

Not a read

1 read

not a read

Not a read

Still not a read

Not a read

Reads on like actual 0 posters don’t count or mean anything, and even ignoring that this doesn’t even give a definitive stance or read just that they could vote them

not a read

Not a read

Not a read

Not a read

Not a read

Not a read

not a read

not a read

You have 1 read up till this point

Not a read

You could maybe try to argue this is a wolf read on me but they also hedge so aggressively it isn’t actually a stance on me

This isn’t a read this is just saying people should post

not a read

not a read

not a read

not a read

not a read

hmm no not really

ok

idk I looked kinda hard

oh we’re playing we j play it differently from you

oh okay ouch :joy:

This one Ash can back me up on (maybe)

refusing to give reads for the first 48 hours until you do a night action is certainly not playing the game

Can you back it up for me?

I dont want ashes opinion i want yours

unortunately incorrect, we are just being more patient

My playstyle is undeterminable between town/maf, but on D1 I am always like this

Trust

Imma read back the weebfia game later

1 Like

i honestly don’t even remember what happened that game but just as a reminder my role was i couldn’t claim or I would kill me and my mason so i was just trying to survive the whole game for context

No worries, not having meta on people isn’t a bad thing.

Nothing sticks out to you at all so far, outside the currently loudest people that you’ve mentioned?

being ‘patient’ for the first 48 hours intentionally is not playing the game. Theirs a few hundred posts that’s more than enough to gather some thoughts and ideas about at least a few players. Choosing to not attempt to make any reads past this point is quite honestly just cope

I make reads at night and only night :sunglasses: so have fun you’re gonna have to deal

If this is actually how you feel genuinely you should stop playing forum mafia because that’s exceedingly disrespectful to the people who actually want to play the social deduction game

(requisite words for the site to accept it)

VOTE: Prisma101

Lets keep the train rolling while JK processes. Prisma what are your thoughts?

Hey j because I have a different playstyle from you doesn’t mean I’m not trying bruh

I’m not gonna argue this with you so let’s try to have fun okay? I’m doing my best, you’re doing your best so let’s just play the game

theres no way youre just going to ignore my post after insesintley whining that I wouldn’t comment on every post you had lol

What you just said breaks down far past a playstyle difference, you legit just said you don’t play for 2/3 of each cycle lol